Lighting magic wrapped around me as Bairon formed another lightning spear in his hand. We both glared at each other as we dashed forward toward each other using our lighting techniques.

As we got inches away from each other, Bairon plunged his spear forward. I swung my sword in a sideways swipe, and our weapons connected, sending out a shockwave. We pushed against each other with our weapons locked together in a test of strength.

Bairon pushed against me, but I was physically stronger with my dragon body. Using a combination of physical strength and wind magic, I pushed Bairon back as he skidded a few feet and plunged the spear into the ground to keep himself from being pushed back further.

Bairon looked up at me from the ground with surprise and rage. "You rat bastard! You will die!" Bairon yelled as he levitated in the air.

I followed suit and levitated as I slowly twirled my sword in a circular manner. "You threatened my fiancé," I said in a dark tone.

"You killed my brother!" Bairon yelled.

"Your brother attacked us!" Tess yelled.

"I don't care!" Bairon yelled in anger as he readied himself to dash forward in the air. I followed suit, getting into another offensive stance and bracing myself to clash again.

Boom!!

Thunder sounded from the sky, and a sound wave came down like a microburst and pushed Bairon to the ground. Bairon quickly started to get back up and looked around.

Suddenly a figure with black hair flew in front of me with a wind dagger in hand. "Aya!!" I heard Tess yell in relief.

"Aya! You're here!" I yelled in relief.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. "I told you I would always protect you, my little Arthur," Aya said. Her expression then turned dark and serious as she looked back at Bairon. "You dare attack the future prince of Elenoir?"

"He killed my brother!" Bairon yelled as he stood up, creating another lightning spear.

"He obviously attacked them," Aya said in anger.

"He threatened to kill Tess, and she was with me when Bairon first attacked. I was able to keep her from getting hurt," I said in anger. I watched as Aya tensed up and felt bloodlust leak from her.

"Not one, but two. You've attacked two people I care about. There will be consequences," Aya said in a dark tone.

Bairon stepped forward when suddenly vines shot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around Bairon, pulling him to the ground.

I looked at Tess to see she had a confused look on her face. I watched as her eyes darted to the sky, and she smiled. I looked up as well and watched as three figures in Lance uniforms quickly flew down to us.

I could see Alea had her arm extended towards Bairon as she held him down with vines. Bairon wrapped himself with lightning magic as he tried to break free. Varay quickly landed next to Bairon and pinned him to the ground with ice chains.

"Enough," Varay said.

"Ahhhh!!" Bairon yelled in rage as he tried to break free of the vines and chains, but to no avail.

"Arthur!" I looked at the voice and saw Alea fly beside me, looking at me in awe. "Y-you're levitating? You're a white core?" Alea said, looking me up and down. Suddenly she shook her head and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Alea asked in a worried tone.

I shook my head. "I was able to protect Tess and me from his attacks," I said. Alea's expression darkened as her eyes flicked to Bairon.

Aya turned away from Bairon and looked at me. "Don't worry, you're safe now," Aya said.