B/F: So it's like a MMORPG?

Eris: A little, but the Npc's are actual people.

B/F: Definitely picking that one.

Eris: That is good to hear. Now you may choo-

B/F: Wait a minute! My best friend, Y/N L/N? Is he there?

Eris: 'Y/N? How does he know... Ohhhhhhh...' Yes, he currently is there.

B/F: What power did he ask for?

Eris: The ability to summon an AT-AT.

B/F: You can ask for that!?

Eris: Apparently, yes.

B/F: I want the Death star!

Eris: I'm sorry, that's way too overpowered.

B/F: Unfortunate, but understandable. Uhh... How about... An Imperial II star destroyer?

Eris: (awkward) Uhh haha. There would be some Uhh... Major restrictions very early on in order to make it fair and not overly overpowered. But if you want, I guess you could...

B/F: Ok... How about my... Minecraft player data?

Eris: That's... Overpowered... But I can let that slide.

Meanwhile

The camera shows multiple AT-AT's and other walkers walk in a straight line, as the ocean can be seen in the horizon.

The camera goes inside of Rebel (bow chicka bow wow) and looks towards the wall. We see Y/N smothering himself in Kaga's tail's, as she does her best not to do something she will regret.

Y/N: (muffled) Your tails are soooooo soft.

Kaga: (blushing) T-thank you Shire- I-I mean Y/N.

After several minutes, Kaga's blush gets worse and worse, until-

Kaga starts purring. (Can foxes purr?)

Kaga stops purring immediately, and tenses up. Y/N stops smothering himself, and looks at Kaga.

Y/N: Did you just purr?

Kaga: No... (quiet) Yes.

Y/N starts petting Kaga's tail's, causing her to look back.

Kaga: (quiet) Please no.

Y/N: (sighs and stops petting her) Okay.

Kaga silently thanks Y/N and pulls her tails away. She stands up, and walks into the head of Rebel. She closes the door behind her, and takes a deep breath.

She slouches down on the wall, and covers her face with her hands. Her hands start to heat up, as her face glows red. She grips both sides of her hair, questioning her life choices.

 She grips both sides of her hair, questioning her life choices