Anupriya

It was still fresh for him .
"How are you ?". I texted
" I am good ". He replied
" Okay". I texted

He didn't know how desperate I was to see him again . He had always made me felt better about myself and yeah i do feel better whenever he is around .
He is completely good .

He just smiled ,smiled and smiled everytime .
I don't know why i always got mad whenever he brought up dark humour like how he can be sooo fond of that type of humour .

He was all different person apart from jokes and I have felt like yeah he is a different person .
I just knew a part of him .
There is a lot to know more about him .
"What are doing to me boy ". I said to myself .
I never fell this hard for anyone the way i feel for you . I still remember the day you smiled at me for the first time that was so ethereal .

Please smile more like this ,
Please stay like this .

I know you don't love me but i love you and its okay i will still love you from distance because it will make me love you even more .

It will be okay if you avoid me.
It will gonna hurt but at least seeing you from afar still makes me happy .

I just want you to be happy and that happiness is the reason of my happiness.

" you were looking handsome today !" . I texted
"ah! Thank you ;) , what you really liked about that? " . he texted back.
"Your smile know ;) ". I replied
" ohhhh Goshh this girl " . he texted again .

You are even more hotter than i think !

I may lose myself because i want to find you , the happy you ,

the cheerful you not because i don't care about myself but because you could be my better half.

even if i am away from you , the more i feel you near me , the more i crave you .

This world might be a bitter place but your presence makes me feel safe .

what if i say you are my another home Advik ?

home feels safe , its true we aren't close but i can say you are my home because I love you .

your presence takes my breath away , you are too hot for me .

I love your hair and when you make your fingers run through your hair , it makes you look so attractive and its quite dangerous .

you and me , i think we look so good together isn't it ?

i know you have a dark side not knows about but what if i encounter that ?

I know what i am saying could be too much to endure but sometimes , things about people like this makes them different from others especially when you are in love with someone .

I wish to fall in love with you again and again .

But isn't it what we feel like whenever we have a crush on someone , a bottle of contentment and excitement at the same time , this was the same way i felt for him but his litle sister Amvi was little annoying but too cute to be scolded .