Chapter 25: Crazy

Start from the beginning

"I booked an activity for us this afternoon, but you need to rest first." I had breakfast and ate it with her in our bedroom. After that, we took some pictures. We spent the morning watching movies on my laptop and cuddling in bed. We were falling into a deep sleep without realizing it when I was woken up by the ring of my phone.

"Mmmh mom?"

"Jimin, where are you?" it was my mother and she didn't seem very happy.

"Hmm I'm in Jeju Island with Minjeong... why?"

"What happened? Why there are videos of you fighting with a boy all over the Internet?"

"Mom, I promised this time it was for a good reason. Minjeong was at a student party. Guys were sexually harassing her and I came at the right time. Something could have happened to her mom, and I was afraid... I panicked, but-"

"Honey slow down. It's okay. I just wanted the hear your explanation and I'm happy that you hit that disgusting boy."

"Y-you are not mad?" I thought my mother would force me to come home right now and that I would have to endure her long speeches.

"Why would I be angry? You just did the right thing. I'm proud of you darling. But tell me, Minjeong is definitely a special person, isn't she?" I could hear her getting excited like a teenager on the phone.

"Hahaha yes mom, she's special..."

"Perfect! I'll let you enjoy your day! Don't forget to bring Minjeong and her mom to our mansion, arasso?"

"Yes mom, I love you and tell Dad that I miss him too!"

"We love you, bye!" and she hung up. I'm glad my mom asked me my side of the story. I know that the videos of the party were going to be viral and that it could mess up my image, but I couldn't let Minjeong get assaulted. Today, the world has changed. A person can judge you based on a simple video and it can destroy you. Maybe the days without the Internet were better.

"Hey, who was it?" Minjeong stretched like a puppy, her tousled hair made her at the same time, sexy and innocent.

"My mom. She asked how we were doing, nothing more." I smiled at her. I don't want to tell her that there are videos of me where I was hitting a stupid guy. I didn't want to ruin the mood "It's already 1 pm. Go get ready, we'll go to a place to eat and we'll do the activity I booked."

"Okay!" she pecked me on the lips and got up "Oh the pain is gone!"

"I told you I'm good at massages!"

We arrived at a market where many tourists came to eat. There was everything but above all seafood. We walked between the booths hand in hand. Minjeong was pulling me around to taste everything, this girl is able to eat as much as a man.

"Minjeong, don't eat so much. You're gonna vomit when we do the activity."

"Alright..." she pouted like a child. She had her fish doughnut full on the mouth.

"Aiiish look at you, you eat like a kid!" I cleaned the corner of her mouth with a tissue. She stared at me and started smiling stupidly "What? There's something on my face?"

"Yes." I took another tissue and wiped my face. She stopped me and approached her face near mine. I froze when her gaze landed on my lips. I swallowed my saliva slowly, my heart was beating fast and my ears had turned red. I completely forgot we were in a public place. She placed a finger under my chin and lifted it up slightly. "There's always something on your face... your beauty." Fuck, I'm blushing.

"Yaaaah Kim Minjeong you're crazy I swear!"

"Why? I'm only telling the truth."

"Since when did you become so cheesy?"