Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]

Start from the beginning

"I thought the favorite place of your lips was on mine, but apparently that's changed."

"I want to ride you." she didn't say anything, but her eyes said everything. I moved away so that she could lie on the bed, she sat down comfortably and took a pillow to put it under her head. I had in front of me, the most attractive creature on earth waiting for me with open arms in bed. I straddled her and rubbed my wet pussy slowly and sensually on her abs. I couldn't help but kiss her, her plump lips are too tempting not to taste them. I placed some hickeys all over her neck, like to mark my territory and hickeys made her even more attractive, damn Daddy. I also massaged her breasts, but I didn't spend too much time there because that wasn't what interested me the most. "Do you want it hard or slow?"

"I want it slow, I want us to take our time tonight Minjeong." she said looking in my eyes, tonight everything was different, it wasn't just about sex. At least that's what I thought.

"I'm happy to be with you tonight Jimin." and I kissed her and slid my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues were intertwined and they were like dancing and for the first time, neither of us were trying to dominate. I now straddled her long hard cock and slowly slipped it into my pussy. An overwhelming sensation was built, the sensation was so strong that my back arched, my nipples hardened, and my body was relaxed.

"Oh Jimin..." for a few moments, none of us moved. We stood there looking into each other's eyes. Jimin sat up and put her hands behind my back. She stroked my spine with her long fingers, it gave me chills. She kissed and nibbled under my chin, I tilted my head to give her more access. I started to move my body by riding her dick, Jimin followed my movements. We were now synchronized, the room atmosphere had completely changed. It was now hot, our bodies were sweating, Jimin had buried her head in my neck and she was moaning at my skin.

"Mmmh Minjeong... it feels so good..." she grabbed my ass in her full hand and pushed them so that her dick would go further into my pussy.

"Arghhh Jimin... I don't want to come yet." my legs were already shaking, so I had to hold on to her shoulders.

"Then don't come yet..." I don't know how she did it, but I found myself lying on the bed again, her dick was still in me. She was on top of me and lifted my legs up and put them on her shoulders. She fucked me but more aggressively this time.

"ARGHHH FUCK!"

"This is your punishment for being drunk and putting yourself in danger, Minjeong." she groaned, her eyes had turned red as if the anger had reappeared. She banged me more beautifully without stopping, I hope she doesn't intend to tear me apart.

"Ah... ah Jimin... slow d-down..."

"I told you to call me 'Daddy'" and she thrusted deeper and hard my pussy.

"AAAH... I'm s-sorry Daddy..." she dropped my legs that were in the air and spread them wide open.

"I want you to know that I'm the only one who can fuck you like that. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy..." I don't know why all of a sudden, I was scared. Her eyes weren't as soft as they used to be a few minutes ago.

"I'm gonna fuck you until sunrise." I gulped and she looked like so fucking serious. She easily lifted me up only by taking me by the waist. Jimin was on her knees and she made me sit on her. Her dick penetrated my asshole. It was painful but too arousing.

"Baby girl, do you like this position?" she licked my earlobe and whispered to me. I was even more horny when she called me that.

"Your ba-baby girl likes it..."

"Good." she grabbed my boobs and started moving her hip. Our bodies were waving at the same time, Jimin moaned every time when she penetrated me. At first, it was tight but by means of, I adapted to her length.

"AAAAH GOD!" we finally came, we had held back so much that when she cummed, I had her fingerprints on my arm. In fact, she had squeezed me when she felt her muscles stiffening.

"We are not finished yet baby." she was really serious when she said she was gonna fuck me until morning? I don't know how I'm going to survive, I was already in pain everywhere. My eyes were closing without realizing it.

"Daddy... I'm tired...can we just sleep?" I feel like luck is not going to be on my side.

Jimin's POV

Minjeong was exhausted, we had been fucking for hours. This was equivalent to an intense session at the gym. At first, we did it slowly. It was sweet and sincere. Then I remembered when she was drunk and she was going to be touched by the three bastards at the party. The rage came back all of a sudden and I couldn't control myself. I needed to release my anger and it was on Minjeong. I needed her to know that she was mine and that no one had the right to touch her as I do. Suddenly, I needed to have the power, to dominate. The same feeling, I had with my old sugar baby.

"What didn't you understand when I said I was gonna fuck you till morning huh?" I saw her gulping. Yes, Minjeong, you should be afraid of me because I can turn into another person "Lie on your left side and look up at the wall." She immediately did as I instructed. It was amazing how I could be still horny for hours. If Minjeong were part of a mythology, she would be the devil herself. That girl could turn your head, she could ask you what she wanted. She could take you to heaven as well as to hell. I licked my hand to come and moisten the tip of my dick. I kissed her neck and nibbled. It was one of my favorite parts of her body, her neck. I pinched her pink nipples to make them hard. I lowered my hand towards her belly and my fingers reached her vagina. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy, she was always so wet.

"Oh fuck!"

"Scream loudly baby." I put my hard cock in her pussy at the same time as I fingered her. The penetration had become simple, I had fucked her so much, that the walls of her pussy had widened.

"Mmmh yes oh yes fuck me like that..."

"Do you like how I bang your fuckin' wet pussy?"

"Y-yes I'm fuckin' loving it..."

"Are you a good girl?"

"No Daddy... I was a b-bad girl..."

"What do we do to bad girls?"

"We punish them..." I smirked when I heard her answer. I increased the speed, our skins slammed against each other, her boobs were moving at the same time. 'I'm gonna fuck you until your pussy tears apart.' We did it until we ran out of voices, Minjeong couldn't stand the rhythm, every time she screamed. We hadn't done it until the morning, it was physically impossible even if I wanted to. We went into a deep sleep, our bodies were glued together as if they were one.

In that moonlight, I had the feeling that two people in me were coexisting.