Chapter 22: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"Hey Jae!" he turned around and smiled.

"Hey Minjeong! Oh wow, you're amazing tonight!"

"Wow it is, Kim Minjeong?"

"Hell yes, she's so fuckin' hot man!"

"Hey Jae, share with us!" It was Jeno, Taeyong and Johnny. The worst in school, they kept whistling at girls in the hallways all day long.

"Shut the fuck up man!" he shouted to them "I'm sorry, don't mind them..." Jae gave me a beer, we talked for a while. I was also talking to some people who were in the same class as me, they are nice. I've never taken the time to talk to them, I only hang out with Aeri. As the evening progressed, I started to relax and get a little drunk, I don't know how many shots I took but the more I drank, the more fun I had.

Jimin's POV

Yesterday, I was upset. I was hurt. I didn't understand why Minjeong was behaving like that. So I thought about it all night, I shouldn't have told her she was childish. I decided to go to her house tonight. I had bought a bouquet of flowers and a big teddy bear. I know it's stupid, but I'm not great when I have to say sorry, especially to a girl.

I drove my car with the bouquet of flowers and the bear in the back. I parked in front of the house, took the presents and rang the doorbell. It was her mother who opened the door.

"Oh good evening Jimin. What can I do for you?"

"Good evening Mrs. Kim. Is Minjeong there?"

"Oh I'm sorry but Minjeong is at party."

"Party?" I hope it's a joke.

"Yes. Yesterday she told me that she'll go to the party."

"Oh I see... Thank you Mrs. Kim. Sorry to have disturbed you."

"It's okay Jimin, have a nice evening!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim. Have a nice evening too." I went to the car and threw the gifts in the back of the car. I was getting angry again, I needed to calm down but I couldn't. So I decided to call Aeri. She probably knows where Minjeong is.

"Aeri."

"Jimin? Is there a problem?"

"What party did Minjeong go to?"

"Party?!"

"Yes, I'm actually in front of her house and her mother was the one who opened the door. She told me that Minjeong was at a party."

"The heck??? She told me that she wouldn't go!"

"Fuck Aeri. Just tell me where is it." I was starting to lose patience.

"Hmm... it's at Jaemin's..."

"Fuck. Send me the address. Thanks for the information. Bye Aeri."

"Wai-"

As soon as I received the address, I started the car without further delay. I was driving at full speed, I think I ran a few red lights but I didn't give a shit anymore. I hope Minjeong doesn't do anything stupid.

Minjeong's POV

I was walking to the toilet because I felt my head turned. Maybe shouldn't have drunk so much, I never be able to hold my drink. I was about to turn the door wrist when three guys blocked my way.

"Hey, look who's here. Kim Minjeong." Taeyong said smirking and he was eyeing me from head to toe.

"Leave me alone."

"Oh no, I'm disappointed. You know, four of us could have fun... Right, guys?" he touched my face and I immediately snapped his dirty hand.

"Don't touch me bastard." Fuck, I really regret drinking.