Date

Y/n's POV:

"Hey! It's Robin" said the girl over the phone "oh hey Robin! Why did you call?" I asked confused "I was just wondering if you would like to...maybe go on uh.." Robin said and I could tell that she was very nervous to tell me "Robin what is it? Are you okay?" I asked starting to get really worried about her "would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Robin said quickly "omg of course I would love to go on a date with you" I said as I started to feel butterfly's in my stomach and started to smile a lot "o-oh okay great! I will pick you out at 7pm tomorrow night..if that's okay with you" Robin said "yeah that's fine! I will see you then Robin" I said as I started to smile more and more by the second "I will see you then" Robin said and ended the call and I started to run around my house because of how happy I was.

It has been a few hours since me and Robin had called and I was started to get ready for bed so I grabbed my pyjamas and put them on and then walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and the walked back into my bedroom and got into my bed and slowly fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

When I woke up it was around 10am so I got up and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then walked downstairs and made myself some more pancakes. When I was done I put them on a plate and started to eat them. "I cant believe that Robin has asked my on a date! I'm so excited omg." I said as I continued to eat my pancakes "but what am I even going to wear to the date? I will just think about it later" I said to myself as I finished my pancakes and walked back upstairs.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

It was now 6:20pm and I needed to figure out what I was going to wear and I finally decided on this beautiful long black dress. I put it on and then walked into my bathroom and put on all my makeup. When I was done putting on my makeup I walked back into my room and put on my necklace and bracelets and then walked downstairs to wait for Robin because it was now 6:52pm so she would be here very soon. It was now 7:10pm and I started it worry that she wouldn't come but then I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Robin standing there with some flowers in her hand. "I'm sorry I'm late I had to go to the flowers shop and get you theses" Robin said as she passed me my favourite flowers and smiled "awww thank you so much Robin" I said and kissed her on the cheek which made her blush.

After a few more minutes we got into the car and went to a beautiful restaurant. When we got there Robin took my hand and walked into the restaurant with me smiling and the the worker showed us where we would be sitting and we sat down. "Thank you so much for this Robin" I said as I smiled at her "your welcome y/n!" Robin said and smiled back at me. We both ordered our food and a few minutes later our food came out and we both started to eat it.

When we left the restaurant I stopped walking and looked at Robin and then she looked at me too but with an confused expression. "Why did you stop?" Robin asked me. I stepped closer to her and kissed and she kissed back, we stayed like that for a bit but then pulled away so we could breath. "I love you so much Robin Buckley" I said and grabbed onto Robins hands "I love you too y/n y/l/n" Robin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I think this is going to be the last chapter but if I come up with anymore ideas I will add them to the story! My new story is going to be about the ship reddie for the horror movie IT, if you don't know what reddie is it a ship between Richie Tozier and Eddie Kaspbrak so if you would like it read it then you can it will be called "falling for you - Reddie anyways I hope you enjoyed this story byeeee)