Crush

(Hiiii I will try and make this one a bit longer than my last one and also sorry it took me so long to make chapter 2 I was really tired and fell asleep)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You would wake up to your alarm beeping and roll over to turn it off.

Y/n: OMG I CAN SEE ROBIN TODAYYY

You rush out of your bed and grabbed a white cropped shirt, some baggy jeans and a few rings.

Y/n: okay..I think I'm ready. *you start looking around your room to see if you forgot anything*

Y/n: OH I NEED TO PUT A NECKLACE ON

You run over to your desk and put on the best necklace you had hoping that Robin would like it.

You walk downstairs and see that your mom left some food for you on the kitchen desk before she left for work. You grabbed the food and started eating it before you grabbed your bag and ran outside to school.

30 minutes later.

Y/n: omg okay I'm finally here *you start to breath heavily because you was out of breath from running all the way to school*.

Robin: Y/N!! HEY! *Robin said in a happy, excited tone*.

Y/n: OMG HEY ROBINNN *you run up to her and hug her tightly and Robin hugs you back causing you to blush slightly*.

Robin: omg you look amazing and omg your necklace is gorgeous *Robin said as she got closer to your neck so she could get a better look at your necklace* where did you get it from?.

Y/n: o-oh..I got it from Starcourt Mall.

Robin: ooooo its really pretty I love it *Robin said as she moved away from your neck to look back at you*.

Y/n: so uh..what lesson do you have first?

Robin: oh I have Maths god I hate maths so much *Robin said in a annoyed tone making you laugh slightly*.

Y/n: I have maths too! We can walk to class together..I mean if that is okay with you?.

Robin: omg of course its okay with me! I would love to walk to class with you *Robin started smiling at you*.

The bell would go off.

Robin grabs your hand and starts to walk to maths as you both start to slightly blush.

Robin: well uh..we are here *Robin said in a nervous tone*.

You look down at yours and Robins to see that you are both still holding hands, Robin looked down and pulled her hand away quickly as you looked up at her.

Y/n: let's go in! I hope I'm sitting next to you.

You both walk into maths class and Robin goes to sit down in her seat.

Teacher: okay so y/n you will be sitting right next to Robin Buckley.

You walked over to Robin and sat down next to her.

Robin: omg I cant believe that we are actually sitting next to each other, now maths is going to be my favourite lesson. *Robin said as she has this massive grin on her face making you smile*.

Y/n: I'm so happy that I'm sitting next to you I was so scared that I was going to sit next to someone that I didn't know *you said as you started giggling*.

Robin was about to say something till the teacher shouted something.

Teacher: OKAY Y/N AND ROBIN PLEASE STOP TALKING IM TRYING TO TEACH.