Chapter Forty-One - Flirting

Potter and I went our separate ways since he needed to go to the owlery. I walk in silence until Leo shows up next to me.

     "Hey Y/n! How are you?" He asks me while smiling.

     "I'm as good as I can be in this current situation. You?"

     "I'm good now that I'm walking with you! I'm a bit upset that Viktor got chosen instead of me." He shrugs.

     "You put your name in?"

     "Yeah, I'm happy for him though. He's been looking forward to this for a while. Also, I'm happy for you to! I'm sure you'll do great!" I smile in gratitude and thank him.

     "Thanks for believing in me." I feel two small bodies run into me, causing me to lose my balance and stumble forward. A pair of arms catch me and I look up to see a dark emerald eye.

     "Oh, uh-thanks Ray." I mumble while standing up with his help.

     "No problem. You kind of get used to catching you when you hang around you a lot. This has to be the hundredth time I've caught you." He smirks smugly.

     "Oh shut it! You're exaggerating!" I huff and shove him. His smirk grows wider and he grabs my wrists as I shove him and he pulls me flush against his chest. He leans down to my ear and I can feel his breath fanning across it.

     "I can assure you that I'm not exaggerating, sweetheart~" He whispers huskily into my ear. After he whispers he leaves a chaste kiss on my ear and pulls away while smirking still.

     "Why you-! Get back here!" I yell as I chase him, not noticing the strange flash of light.

Norman's Pov

     "Norman! Norman! We have a crisis!" Thoma and Lannion shout while running up to me and Malfoy.

     "What's wrong?" Malfoy and I ask them in sync.

     "We were doing the plan thing, and it worked amazingly well! I even have a photo! But..." Thoma trails off.

     "That weird reporter Rita Skeeter took a picture as well! We saw her!" Lannion yells.

     "Oh no, not that false advertiser!" Malfoy sceams. "Come on my minions, we're getting rid of anything she has written down about Ray and Y/n before she can publish it."

Ray's Pov

     I run away from Y/n and hide behind a corner as she runs past. When she runs past me I grab her by the waist and pull her against me.

     "Hey there darling~" I mumble against her neck.

     "G-get away you, you emo boy!" She yells flusteredly. I snicker and kiss her neck. Why are they making me do this again?

     "I don't really want to." I smirk and kiss her neck again. She pushes me away and punches me in the arm.

     "Ow, that actually hurt." I wince and rub my arm. Her eyes widen and she looks so guilty.

     "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I only wanted to get you not holding onto me because I was getting flustered and-" I cut her off with a quick kiss to the cheek.

     "It's alright darling, don't worry about it. Happy to know that I can make you flustered though~ I have to head back to the dorms, I'll see you there~" I wink and walk away.

Y/n's Pov

     That idiot! Leaving me all flustered! I place my head in my hands and lean against the wall and sit on the floor while I feel all the heat rush up to my face. I hear footsteps and look up to see a familiar albino...with a smirk on his face... oh dear...

     "Well well well, what do we have here Buttercup? Your face is looking a little red." Norman teases while standing with his hands on his hips proudly.

     "Shut up, as if you don't have the same face when Emma just says hi to you in class!" I shriek and kick his shin.

     "Well, that may be true, but look how flustered you are now. You're even more flustered than me!"

     "Just shut up before I take your diary and put it in her bag!" He gasps dramatically and glares at me.

     "You wouldn't dare!"

     "Oh just watch mr albino!" I yell, running to the classroom he left his bag in.

     "Y/n! Get back here! I swear to god I will kick your ass if you don't come back!"

     "You're gonna have to catch me!" I shout back while entering the classroom. I close the door behind me and turn around to see... Ray? What is he doing here?

     "What are you doing here?" I ask him..

     "Norman asked me to pick up his stuff. You?"

     "Stealing his diary for revenge." He looks at me confused.

     "What revenge?"

     "He said some things..." I can feel my face start to warm up as I mutter that.

     "...oh..." I guess he's realized what Norman said. I nod my head and he smiles a bit.

     "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of him, you just go prepare for the competition. And get some rest." I nod and smile. I leave the classroom right as Norman arrives and he goes into the classroom to make sure his stuff is still there.

I'm glad they're my friends

Chapter Forty-One End