Chapter 5 - Enter, Y/N L/N!

Start from the beginning

Sakura: "Here I go... Transform!"

She then transformed into Iruka.

Iruka: "Ok!"

She transformed back into herself.

Sakura: "I did it!"

Inner Sakura: "Shannaro!"

Sakura: "Did you see that, Y/N."

Y/N: "Good job Sakura."

Sakura was extremely happy that she got a reaction out of Y/N, even though he was high above learning these types of things. The only reason he was still in the academy was because of the rule that the Third Hokage had made a few years ago. Sasuki then walked up next, said nothing and transformed.

Iruka: "O-Ok then."

She then also walked off after transforming back.

Iruka: "Next up, Naruko Uzumaki."

Shilamaru: "This is such a drag."

Ino: "And it's all your fault."

Naruko: "Like I care!" 'Ok...'

Y/N, noticing the smirk on Naruko's face and the way her chakra was moving, closed his eyes.

Naruko: "Transform!"

Naruko then transformed into an older version of herself, but without any clothes on. This caused Iruka to look at her with her mouth open, before shortly after getting a massive nose bleed, and falling on her back. Y/N did not see any of this however, due to his eyes being firmly closed the entire time. Naruko detransformed and was back to her normal self, laughing.

Naurko: "Like it? I call it the 'Sexy Jutsu'!"

Y/N: "Is it over yet?"

Shilamaru: "Don't worry, it is."

Y/N: "Thank you."

Iruka: " You fool! Stop making idiotic Jutsu!" she shouted, her nose somehow already blocked with tissue to stop the bleeding.

Timeskip

All was now quiet in the village and Naruko was cleaning off the paint on the Hokage faces. Y/N was helping her of course, since he contributed to it.

Naruko: "Dammit... Dammit..."

Y/N: "Oh, be quiet. This was your idea in the first place."

Iruka: "I won't let either of you go home until you clean that all up."

Naruko: "What's the point anyway... It's not like there's anyone waiting for me at home anyway."

Y/N: "Kakane's gonna kill me."

Iruka: "Naruko... Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Naruko: "What now?"

Iruka: "What I meant was... If you clean up all that mess, I'll buy both of you ramen tonight."

Naruko + Y/N: "Huh!?"

Naruko: "Yes! W-we will finish this in no time!"

Timeskip

It was now night time. Naruko, Y/N and Iruka were sitting inside Ichiraku Ramen doing what everyone does. Eating ramen. Iruka was on the right, Naruko in the middle and Y/N on the left. Naruko had taken off her goggles and placed them on the table, which didn't go unnoticed by the other two.

Iruka: "Naruko. Why did you vandalise those faces? Don't you know who the Hokage are?"

Naruko: "Of course I do! I know they earned the title of Hokage because they were the best Ninja of their time, right? Especially the Fourth Hokage was a hero who saved the village from the Nine-tailed demon fox."

Iruka: "Then why did you do that?"

Naruko: "Because I'll become a Hokage myself. And I'll be the greatest Hokage of all time! So that everyone will finally learn to except me!"

Iruka: "And Y/N? Why did yo-"

Y/N: "Naruko forced me to do it."

Naruko: "Oh come on, don't be like that. You did it because you love me, didn't you?"

Y/N: "No. I never have a choice with these things because you won't stop asking until I say yes." 'It's not that, I just don't want to use my full power infront of anyone yet.'

Naruko: "You still love me though, don't you?"

Y/N: "Perhaps."

Naruko: "Come on, just admit it!" she demanded, trying to shake Y/N, who was unaffected.

Y/N: "Women." he said, drinking the rest of his ramen, and Naruko stopped shaking him as he did.

Naruko: "By the way, Sensei, I have a favour to ask."

Iruka: "You want another bowl?"

Naruko: "Hmm... No..."

Y/N: "I thought you were going to ask that too."

Naruko: "Can I borrow your Leaf headband for a bit?"

Iruka: "This?" she asked, grabbing her headband. "No no! This is only worn by those who have graduated from Ninja Academy. Tommorow, you can too..."

Naruko: "You're so mean!"

Iruka: "So that's why you took off your goggles..."

Naruko: "Hmph! Another bowl please!"

Iruka: "Waah!"

Y/N: "I'll take one as well if there's one going."

Small Timeskip

Y/N had just arrived home, and was trying to sneak in as quietly as he could. He opened and closed the front door without a sound, and started making his way to his room, making sure to avoid the floorboards that creeked. He had almost made it and was reaching for his doorknob, when suddenly...

Kakane: "Where have you been?"

Y/N turned around, only to be met by Kakane in some casual clothes, which consisted of just a baggy grey t-shirt, which had fallen off of one shoulder, her iconic mask and lose fitting black pants. Even with the mask on, Y/N could tell she had an angry look on her face. Try as he might, he still has never been able to see Kakane's full face. It was one of the very few things he didn't know about her.

Y/N: "Umm... At Ichiraku's?" 

Kakane: "Do you think I was born yesterday? I'm a Jonin, I know what goes on in that head of yours." 

Y/N: 'Oh no.' 

Kakane: "You were out training again weren't you!?" 

Y/N: 'Oh thank Kami' *sigh* "You got me." he said, putting his hands up in surrender.

Kakane: "This is exactly why we made the schedule together. So this kind of thing doesn't happen! Please don't tell me you were training your Mangekyou again." 

Y/N: "Don't worry, I wasn't. Just getting more practice with Chidori." 

Kakane: "Good. Now go to bed, big day tommorow." 

Y/N: "Right." 'I'm just glad she doesn't know about the stone faces.' 

Kakane: "Oh! Almost forgot. Iruka says good luck for the exams." 

Y/N: 'Dang it.' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! Finally onto the actual start of the anime. Once again, feedback is always welcome. I never know if these chapters are good or bad.