Chapter 5 - Enter, Y/N L/N!

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
Timeskip/Meanwhile

(A.N.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruko Uzumaki and Y/N L/N were running away from two Konoha Jonin, with a bucket of paint in Naruko's hand and a paintbrush in Y/N's. She was wearing her classic orange jumpsuit and her green goggles, although the jacket was currently tied around her waist. Y/N was wearing his outfit as well (See Bio), just with no headbeand.

Jonin 1: "Naruko! Y/N! Why would you do such a thing!"

Jonin 2: "You're really gonna get it this time!"

Y/N: "Why did I agree to this?!"

The two then jump off the ground, and start bouncing off of buildings, with the Jonin hot on their tails. In the background it reveals all of the graffiti on the great stone faces of the Hokages.

Naruko: "Hahaha! I don't care!"

Y/N: "I do! I really didn't want to do this!"

Naruko: "You know your problem? You can't do the things I do! Only I can do this! I'm better than all of you! Dattebayo!"

Meanwhile

Jonin 3: "There's a problem, ma'am!"

Jonin 4: "Lady Hokage!"

Lady Third: "What is it? Don't tell me that Naruko did something again."

Jonin 3: "Yes. She climbed onto the stone faces..."

Jonin 4: "And she vandalised and graffitied all over them! That boy even helped her! Although we overheard him saying he didn't want to."

The Third Hokage just sighed, while also blowing out the smoke from her pipe.

Meanwhile, back with Naruko and Y/N

The duo were still jumping around the place while they were still being chased. They hid behind a corner and Y/N then used the clone jutsu to fool the Jonin, while consealing themselves behind some camoflage cloth next to a fence.

Jonin 2: "Wait!"

Naruko: "Haha..."

Y/N: "We lost them." he said, dropping the cloth.

???: "Lost who?" 

The sudden arrival of this person made Naruko shout in surprise, and fall on her ass. Y/N didn't though, due to sensing their chakra. The person in question, was Iruka, the teacher of the Ninja academy class that both Y/N and Naruko were in, and she was not happy.

Naruko: "How did you get there?!"

Y/N: "She used Body Flicker."

Iruka: "The real question is what are you two doing here when you should both be in class right now."

Y/N: "She forced me to do it!"

Timeskip

Naruko is now tied up at the front of the classroom with Iruka lecturing her and with Y/N in his seat.

Iruka: "Now listen, Naruko. You failed the last graduation test and the one before that. This is no time to be goofing around, you fool."

Naruko then defiantly looked in a different direction, which really annoyed Iruka.

Iruka: "That's it! Everyone now has to redo the Transformation Jutsu test! Even those that have already passed will too!"

Sakura was the first to take the test.