" Are they always like this? " Bella motions towards her dad and Billy. He looks towards them.

" It's getting worse with old age. " The twins laugh, Jacob looks down nervously as The old man's return.

" So what do you think ? " Charlie motions towards the old rusty truck next to Bella.

" Of what? " Bella responds. Charlie relaxes laying on the side of the car.

" Your homecoming present. " He responds trying to hold back a smirk but failing horribly.

' No way my little sister gets a car before I do '

Both of the Twins think, they look at each other weirdly as if they heard someone's else voice in their head. And it wasn't their own.

" This? " Bella motions towards the truck.

" Just bought it off Billy here. " Charlie glances at Billy, turning back to his youngest.

" I totally rebuilt the engine for you. " Jacob claims proudly.

" Come on! Oh my gosh! This is perfect. Are you joking me? "

Bella says enthusiastically. Opening the car door hitting poor old Jacob in the process.

" Sorry. " Bella shares a embarrassed glance at her eldest siblings. They both chuckle.

" Don't think we forgot about you old folks. "

The twins turn to look at Billy with a confused glance.

While Jacob shows Bella the basics of the truck.

" We got you guys car too. " Charlie states proudly as he smiles to his kids.

The Twins share a shocked glance. Billy chuckles as he noticed.

" We wanted it to be a surprise, since your starting school tomorrow and your birthday coming up soon, think of this as a early Birthday gift. " Billy voiced as he starts rolling around the truck and next to it.

The twins follow and their jaws drop.

' Since when the fuck did dad get this shit? ' Jeremy thinks

Jeremy thinks.

" Dad we can't take this- " Amelia says as she begins to state this car was way to much. Charlie rolls his eyes.

" We found it in a alley. All we did was repair it. So therefore, It wasn't so much. " Billy says smiling fondly at Amelia.

" We'll shit dad thanks a whole fucking bunch! " Jeremy basically squeals as he guys his father tightly. Amelia joins in the hug basically cutting off his circulation.

" Alright - guys, can't- " The both of them immediately let go as they hear a crack coming from Charlie's back.

" You guys are way stronger than you look. " Charlie laughs awkwardly. As Billy looks towards them with a look either of the twins couldn't decipher.

" Thanks you guys, truly I'm at a lost for words. " Amelia says looking at billy hugging him before hugging her father.

Billy smiles. And looks towards Jacob who comes out of the truck with Bella.

" Guess we better get going now. Nice speaking to you Bella. Twins. " Billy looks at each Swan sibling. His gaze lingering on the twins longer.

' Sooner than we thought. '

Jacob pushes Billy to the police cruiser since Charlie offered them a ride back.

" See you Jake! " The twin say simultaneously. Jacob shudders.

" Race you guys ? " Jeremy offers to his sibling Amelia laughs.

" Your so on Jeremy! " Bella says preparing herself next to the twins.

" On my mark. 3, 2-" Jeremy runs when he says 2.

" Jeremy no fair! "

" Fucking cheater! "

§
10o6 word count
Edited ❌

Hey rat faces !!! I couldn't sleep so I wrote another 😍😍. Sleep deprived but whatever. Anywhore hope you enjoyed this chapter bc the story really starts next one 😋😋

 Anywhore hope you enjoyed this chapter bc the story really starts next one 😋😋

Ik y'all enjoy those pics I post

I see y'all bitches 👁

Till next time shit heads.