|| Temporary Fix || 2 ||

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, she probably misunderstood. Anna's always been quite stupid", Harry answered while looking at the clothes. But a hand on his arm made him look to the smaller man, who was skeptically looking up to him. Harry sighed about those blue eyes, shrugged as he gave up.

"I told her about us in the past so maybe she thought we were together back then and now, that she saw us, she thought we're together again"

"But we never were official...?", Louis chuckled confused, stepped to the left of Harry while looking at the clothes.

"Maybe I talked too much about you and she misunderstood", Harry mumbled into the glass he was drinking from after that.

When Louis lifted his eyebrows surprised to hear this, he looked up to the taller man. And for the first time tonight, he saw him. He saw the shy Harry Styles he knew from the past, when he blushed and looked away, hid his face. He had to laugh because of this and nudged his shoulder against the upper arm of the other men, almost felt sorry for him.

"Let's not talk about this; I also did things in the past I'd rather want you to not talk about now"

Harry relaxed, had thought Louis would tease him even more. With this small devil, you never knew what he'd do next.

"After all, we're here for your collection", Louis said and took a suit he found very nice, looked at it for longer.

"You didn't came here for my collection", Harry said, after having turned to him again.

"You came here... well, why did you come here?"

At the memory, Louis sighed, lowered the hanger on which the suit was attached to.

"I was about to see Liam and Zayn again, since I hadn't for a long while. I was rather busy over the last few months and prepared some free time for myself. They wanted to spend this night all boring in a restaurant, but Zayn let it slip that he got invited to a boutique opening, which probably would be full of people that put on a show"

"Well, some people here are the cliché, yeah"

Louis chuckled and nodded.

"But I expected more mean and toxic people and less funny people. And the last person I expected to be here was you. But yeah, I didn't know it was your boutique opening"

"That's the reason why you looked at me as if I was a ghost?"

"I mean..."

Louis paused, while his eyes fell to the part of Harry's bare chest he could see and at the cross chain that laid there, before he turned to the hanger he put back.

"You changed a lot, I wasn't prepared for that. And moreover, I hadn't thought of you for a while and then, the evening I tell someone about you and think about the past for the first time again, I meet you? It's crazy"

"I'm glad you didn't faint"

Louis hummed amused, while he drank from the cocktail.

"You seemed quite calm, though"

"I mean I was surprised, but... I wasn't fully honest actually"

"Hm?", Louis did asking, while putting the empty drink on one of the small tables that were standing around.

"I invited Zayn and he had wanted to plan it spontaneously because of his son and work. When I asked about it again a few days ago, he said he's spending the night with you and I replied he could bring you here as well of course"

Startled, Louis stared up to Harry. This tall fucker had known Louis would come here eventually?!

"What?"