Part 7

Angela's POV

"Angela." I heard someone calling me. I turned back to see who it is. It was Derick. He walked towards me.

"Hey Angy, how's you doin?" He asked me and looked me in my eyes. I was a bushing mess.

"Umm...I- I'm good. Wh-what about you?" I was statering. Oh sh***t.

"I thought I should see you. So I came. I couldn't really stay without seeing your lovely face." I was heating more and more. I smiled stupidly. He smirked and bent down. As soon as he was about to kiss me, Axel came out of nowhere.

"Excuse me LOVEBIRDS. Sorry for interrupting your lovely dovely moment. Can I borrow your boyfriend for a bit." I was surprised he wasn't mad.

"Sure. Why not." I said. I wish don't happen something bad.

Derrick's POV

I nodded and followed him. I thought this will be my last day. But to my surprise, it didn't. He stopped at a tree. Then turned to me in a serious face.

"Do you love her truly?" That was his only question. I didn't know how to answer.

"Did you hear me?" He asked a bit mad this time.

"Of course, I love her more than anything else. But, why did you ask?" I asked him. Kinda afraid since he's the son of the ultimate life form.

"Listen, I don't want anyone to break her heart. At first I didn't really want you to be with her. But I guess you won't hurt her. So, I believe you. BUT, if you hurt her, that will be the last day you will see this world. Also I'll make sure to give you a painful death." I was shivering. He can be so scary sometimes. I nodded still shivering.

"Good, now go and continue what you were doing." He said. I nodded and left. I was a complete idiot infront of him. I didn't hate him. From his side, he was right. That's his sister. He should be caring about her. So it's fair. I went back to Angela. She was worried sick. I explained everything to her. She then pulled me in and kissed me. I was surprised for her sudden reaction. But I kissed her back.

Axel's POV

After knowing that he love Angela truly. I kinda relaxed. Not more. I still don't believe that b***tch. Did I went so harsh on him? Nah, he deserve it. If he hurt Angela I will absolutely kill him so painfully. I walked home. Not mine but Shelly's. After a run of few seconds, I went there. I slowly opened the door. I went to his room. He was relaxing his mind. I felt a bit mad. He's not paying attention to me. I quietly went to him and hugged him from that back. I can say he was surprised.

"Axel, what's wrong with you?"

"Why, can't I hug my boyfriend?"

"Well...you can. But, what if someone sees us?"

"So what? Everyone knows we're together now." He backed off.

"Btw I'm hungry. I'm gonna make a coffee. Do you want some?"

"Sure. I wanna taste the coffee you made." I said and let him go. He's sooo cute. Also hot sometimes. I followed him to the kitchen. I hugged him again.

"Where's uncle silver and Mephiles?"

"They went to meet your parents."

"When will they arrive?"

"Not sure, maybe after 6 pm. Why?"

"Hmm....it's 3.30 now. We have a lot of time." A smirk appeared on my face. He looked at me. I feel so dirty right now. The way he look at me is a poison for me. I bit my bottom lip to stop smirking. I think he knew what was going on. I can't believe myself. I didn't know I'm so sexy. Both of us are blushing madly. I passed the limit.

(The story is going so fast right? I'm new to this so. Sorry if this story is not good. It's not my fault. I'm a little dirty minded girl.😁 Also...........next chap will be lemon. Woo hoo. I'm so exited. I didn't write lemon before. So I hope I won't mess up. Btw see ya in the next chap)