Part 6

3 days later

Axel's POV

That day was the best day of my life. I confessed him. He accepted. I was happier than ever. But there was one problem. That was Percy. She didn't stop hunting Shelton. I was so mad at her. I was in another problem. That was Derick. Son of aunt Rouge and uncle Knuckles. He was always flirting with Angela. Ant it grew up since yesterday.

Flashback

"Hey Angy..I was wondering if you could do something for me..."

"What's that Derick?"

"Well you see....I was wondering if-"

"Ah....." they both shouted. Olivia, one of Angela's best friends. She bumped into her and she fell on top of Derick. They started blushing madly.

End of flashback.

That was f***cking annoying. That dumba*** was flirting with Angela. I warned him yesterday. But he didn't stop. I was also thinking about how to tell my parents that Shelton and I are dating. My head was a mess. While I was watching TV, Nero came and sat down next to me. he was looking at my face with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Nooothing.....I knew you would kiss him. So... how's it going?"

"Great. Thankful to you."

"Heh, I know. I'm a genius. I mean brilliant." He winked. And whispered.

"When will you two go to bed together? Tell me when you're done." I was madly blushing.

"NERO..!!!" I shouted. He ran away while laughing. F***ck. While I was blushing, dad came and asked.

"I heard it. So...when?"

"DAD..!!stop. I don't like it."

"Stop being a gentleman. I know you. And I know you want it but can't ask him. Right?"

"Mhhm.."

"You have to ask him if you want it that badly."

"But I can't.. I'm.....shy..."

"Whatever you say. I'm going. Do whatever you want. But ready for training before 5.00 p.m."

"Okay dad. I will." He left. I was still blushing. Should I ask him. Or not. Maybe later. But this is killing me. I actually want it so badly.

Shelton's POV

This was amazing. I didn't thought he loved me back. But he did. These days were the best days of my life. Only problem is Percy. She was still obsessed with me. I tried my best to stay away from her. But I couldn't. I was thinking about how to tell my parents. I'm so exited. I'm not sure I can tell them or not.

"Yo' bro. Sup?" Asked Millie.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Well...no. I..Axel confessed me. And kissed me."

"WHAT!!! NO WAY... REALLY?"

"Yep."

"Oohh...did you two slept together?"

"WTF,NO..not yet."

"Yet ha?"

"Shut the f***ck up and just piss off."

"Kay, Kay whatever. See ya later."

She left. I felt so comfortable these days. Because of Axel. My love.

Angela's POV

I was at the forest. Thinking about the past few days. Axel and Shelton started dating. Derick started hanging out with me. He was a complete idiot. Sometimes a dumba***. Sometimes overprotective. Sometimes like a baby. Always stupid. I really loved him as a friend earlier. But now I think I have feeling for him. I need to tell him. The only problem is Axel. I'm sure he will be blown up when he knew I loved him. Maybe he will kill Derick. He hated him from the beginning. Also,when he's angry,he don't even know what is he doing. So sad. I was lost in my thoughts. Till someone call me

"Angela"

Who do you think it is. Idk either😒. Let's see. Also sorry this chapter is short. I'm out of ideas. Hope ya don't mind ig. Byeeee