Part 1

Shadow's POV

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! DAD, Axel took my towel. I wanna go to my room." shouted Angela.

"WTF I didn't took your f***cking towel. Don't trust this a***hole dad. She's lying." Shouted Axel.

Yep that's our kids. After Sonic and I got married, we had 4 kids. The first two are twins. Axel and Angela. Second one is Drake. He is not annoying. Just like me. And the third one is Nero. He is quiet opposite of all of us.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd, f***ck this damn shit. I need my towel." cried Angela.

"Coming honey." I shouted and went upstairs to give her a towel. After that I glared at Axel.

"What? I didn't do anything. Maybe she forgot to take the towel. What can I do with it?" Axel said

"*sigh* listen Axel, you know what will happen if Angela got mad right? So you b-"

"Blah Blah Blah I'm not afraid of that b***tch. I'm powerful than her." Axel interrupted. He is freaking annoying. He has both Sonic's and mine attitudes. And of course he is the most powerful kid we have. So damn-

"Hey Shads, I'm back. What happened while I'm out?" Sonic asked.

"This stupid b***tch stole my towel and joked me." Said Angela.

"No,No and No. I. did. not. do. anything. Maybe she had forgot her towel. I can do nothing about that sh***t." said Axel.

"See Shads, I told you do not use swear words in front of kids. Now they learnt all of them." Sonic growled at me. I looked away.

"Okay okay whatever. Um..dad, can we go meet our friends?" asked Angela.

"Fine, but come back before 6.00 p.m. Or, you know what will happen right?" I smirked. They all gulped and nodded. I'm the best dad ever.

Axel's POV

We walked to the nearest forest. As I start walking I lost in my thoughts. I wonder how my mom and dad fell in love. I really feels like I love someone. But they don't like me back. Just because he's my rival. Agh f***ck. He'll never gonna love me. A tear came out. I immediately wiped it before others see it. Angela interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey yo, are you crying?"

"Hell no. I'm not a cry baby like you." I lied. But I'm not really a cry baby.

"I saw you crying. Don't lie to me. I'm your twin. Remember faker?"

I didn't really care 'bout what she said. I was thinking about Shelton. He is my rival. The elder son of Silver and Mephiles. More like my dad. But really cute. And hot. Eeeekkk what am I thinking. Cut it out.

"Ah...you okay?" asked Millie. OMG she's Shelton's little sister. She saw me BLUSHING. I was madly blushing. Even I heated like fire.

"Um...Ah...I-I....I'm f-fine.*gulp*"Oh no.

Millie's POV

I he was madly blushing. He was red like a tomato. I wonder why.

"Oh I almost forgot. My brother called you. Idk why." I said

"Oh okay. I'll come" Axel said.

"Hey faker, I did never saw you blushing before. Did something happened?" asked Angela.

"It's none of your f***cking business." I growled.

Millie started giggling. I glared at her and she stopped. We walked to her home. All went silent.