Part 5

Two days later

Shelton's POV

I was still thinking about Axel. I'm so worried about him. I don't know what to do. Percy is trying to get my full attention to her. She has been annoying lately. Every time when I try to think about Axel or something else, she'll come out of nowhere. I'm so sick of her behavior.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" again. When will she stop this.

"None of your business Percy."

"Come on, let's have some fun. You were spacing out all these days. Let's make it up to you." I've had enough.

"Listen Percy, you have been so damn annoying lately. Why can't you just leave me for once."

"Just because I'm your girlfriend, and you suppose to be with me and do what I say"

"Are you telling me to do everything you say, because you're my girlfriend?"

"Of course. You should. You should listen to me and pay attention to me. Because-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP PERCY!!! You're not my mom or anything else to tell me what to do. I'm so done with you. Don't ever call me baby or anything else. We're done." I was burning in anger. After I realized what I said it was too late. I'm not sad about it. And I will never regret it. She ran out of my house and slammed the door.

"Shelton, what's wrong? Is everything alright?" dad asked and came to my room.

"Nothing dad. I broke up with Percy. She has been annoying lately." I said and sighed. He came closer and sat down next to me.

"Just tell me what's bothering you. If I can help with that I will." he looked at me.

"There's nothing you can do dad. I'm worried about Axel. He didn't even talk to me or flirted with me for days. I kinda...miss him. I think...I'm...in... love. I'm loosing feelings for Percy. Dad, do you think he'll love me back?"

"Of course he will. But you should wait I guess. A bit." he said. Everyone is saying the time will solve this. So I better wait. I guess. When will this right time comes. Stupid.

Nero's POV

This is the 5th day of my big brother Axel was in his room. I'm so sick of this. Before he met that stupid girl named Percy, he was with me all the time. Thankful to that b***tch he didn't even talked to me in 5 days. His door was also locked.

"Drake, can we go and meet Axel. I need to talk to him. It's been 5 f***cking days." I told Drake.

"I don't think he'll let us in, don't you think."

"Maybe..but we can try."

"*sigh* fine then. But go on your own"

I went upstairs. I knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" Axel asked.

"It's me Nero. Um..I need to talk can we?" he opened the door and let me in. He looked like a mess.

"What's wrong with you? You look like sh***t. What the hell had happened?" I was a bit mad. He then sat down next to me.

"You don't-"

"Don't f***cking tell me that I don't understand anything. Of course I'm younger than you. But that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Just tell me."

"Fine then, I loved Shelton for 6 years now. But he's in love with that Percy. I need to tell him. But I'm scared."

"Seriously, is that why you were crying? Oh god how dumb you can be. Are you afraid that he will reject you? Listen up dumba*** it's now or never. Why didn't anybody told you this sh***t before. Go ahead tell him. If you can't tell him then kiss him. If he kisses you back, it means he loves you back. If he pushed you away that means he don't feel the same. Now get your f***cking a*** off of this bed and tell him or kiss him. Understood?" I said and waited for his answer. He hugged me tight.

"Thanks lil bro. I don't know what can I do without you. You're the only one who really helped me."

"Okay..now go and get your man. Remember it's now or never." I shouted after he dashed off. I'm so proud of myself.

Axel's POV

Nero was right. I shouldn't wait it's now or never. He sure is the youngest one in our family, but also he is the most clever child in our family. No one told me what I should do except him. This is why I love him so much.

I ran to Shelton's house. I stopped at the house doorsteps. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Yes, hey Axel why didn't you showed up last few days?" Uncle Silver asked.

"I was kinda sick. Now I'm good. Is Shelton home?"

"He went to the forest. Wh-"

"Thanks, see ya soon" I said and ran to the forest. Just wait Shelly, I'm coming to you my love.

Shelton's POV

I went to the forest to get some fresh air. I'm worried sick of Axel. I hope he's doing alright. It's been 5 days. I need to talk to him. But how...

While I was walking down the forest I heard someone calling my name. I turned to see who it is. Before I could do anything, Axel came and pressed his lips against mine. Is this a dream. My crush is kissing me. I immediately kissed him back. It was so...relaxing. He then licked my lips and I let him in. It was so lovely. I never wanted this to end. But after a moment he pulled away for air. We both looked into each other's eyes. I was blushing madly. So as him. He then hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. I couldn't hold back anymore. This was making me sick."

"It's fine. Now I'm happy that you're with me. I missed you more than anything. I also wanted to tell you how I feel. But I was scared."

"Heh, same here." we both laughed and talked. We watched the sunset together. It was a dream come true.

The end...

Just kidding😁 there will be a lot of chapters soon. This is the end of my first ship. Axel x Shelton. There are more and more. Also there are lemons of Axel x Shelton and some other ships. I'm so sorry for my grammar. I hope you understand what I meant right?😥 btw see you from another chapter. Bye bye