Chapter 20: First

Start from the beginning

I was now in front of the building. I have always imagined myself at the top of this building in my huge office with the name Yu, I will do my best to make this day come true. I didn't even bother to go to the reception, anyway they had to get used to it because soon I was going to be their boss. I went to the elevator and pressed the top floor. I walked down the hall, some employees saw me and started whispering to each other, when I am the boss, I will make sure to fire them all. For the time being, all I could do was ignore it and hold back my anger. I was now in front of the office door and knocked on it. Jimin gave me the signal and I went in. There were sheets scattered all over her desk, her hair was tousled like she was coming back from a war. This girl could be sexy even in a stressful state, Yu power.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Oh hey Yeji, what brings your here today?"

"Oh nothing, I just miss you so I'm here. What are you doing?"

"I'm working on a big project."

"Oh...you should take a little break, you know."

"I don't have time, I still have a ton of email to answer." she replied without looking up from her screen. So I took the opportunity to put my lingerie in the drawer of her wardrobe. She was so busy that she didn't even notice that I had changed places. I was waiting for Jaemin's text message, he was supposed to bring Minjeong to the company today. He had to answer me when she would be there so I could take action.

"Babe, we just arrived. Minjeong's about to take the elevator, good luck because you need it ahahahhaha!"

"Firstly, don't babe me. And second shut the fuck up."

"Jimin, I'll make you some coffee."

"Oh thanks!"

MINJEONG's POV

I was about to leave campus when Jaemin ran after me to catch up with me. He offered to take me home, I told him he hadn't to do, I had to meet Jimin at the company. He insisted that I should take this as a thanks since I told him that he didn't need to pay me for private lessons. So I accepted and it wasn't weird since we had become good friends a few weeks ago. We finally arrived in front of the building. I greeted Jaemin and thanked him for the ride. The doormen opened the door for me, and asked how I was doing. Yes, I had familiarized myself with the staff, they were all very nice. I also greeted the two girls at the reception and headed straight for the elevator. Arriving upstairs, I walked down the hall and met some of my colleagues. I didn't bother knocking because Jimin had told me it wasn't worth it. I opened the door of the office and I saw Yeji sitting on Jimin who had her shirt a little unbuttoned. Yeji had a handkerchief in her hand and she was rubbing at her collarbone level. Jimin had her hands on Yeji's shoulders, when she saw me, she pushed her by force as she almost fell off.

"Min, it's not what you are thinking." she got up from her chair and approached me.

"Oh it's already late, I should go now." she packed her things when she was about to go out, she said something "Oh gosh, I almost forgot it! Jimin, I think I let some things in your wardrobe. Can I take it?"

"Hmm yes of course, go ahead." Jimin was surprised as if she didn't know that her stuff would be lying around in her closet. Yeji opened the closet, lowered and pulled out the bottom drawer. She pulled out a black lace lingerie. My eyes were wide open, my blood started to boil and I was ready at any moment to pull her by the hair and throw her out the window.

"Thanks! See you bye." she winked at Jimin and when she walked by me, she let a mocking grin. 'Breathe in and out Minjeong.' When that bitch finally closed the door, Jimin took my hand and shook it slightly.

"Hey baby, it's not what you think, let me explain..."

"There's nothing to explain, we're nothing anyway, you can do whatever you want, I don't care." I said coldly. I was more mad at her than I was at that bitch. I opened the door to leave and go home, Jimin was about to stop me, but she received a call, the reception had informed her that the businessmen had arrived for the meeting. I didn't wait for her to end her call that I was already gone.

I had now arrived home, my mother was cooking food. I tried to forget what happened earlier. I didn't want my mother to worry about me, acted as if nothing had happened I hugged her.

"God, you scared me!"

"Hehehe sorry mum..."

"Why are you being so sweet today, huh?"

"Nothing, I just missed you..."

"My daughter behaves like a baby huh?" she caressed my hair gently and kissed on the forehead. I was happy to be able to meet her every day at home. I didn't mind the idea of her staying home at all, it saved me from worrying about her when she was out at work. Before we didn't really have a chance to spend time together, especially after my father left us. Since that day, my mother had to work twice as hard. But since the part-time job at company, I've been able to pay off the debts we had and it was a great relief. Every day, I study hard because I really want to get the best results. I hope that after graduation, I could have my own practice.

The rest of the evening, we had been watching TV shows, eating popcorn and drinking soft drinks like two young people. My mom kept smiling all evening, she looked happy and much less tired. She explained to me that during the day, she tried several recipes and that she had even concocted her own menu. She always told me that she had a dream as a child to open her own restaurant, unfortunately she never had the opportunity to realize this dream. Maybe after I'm financially stable, I'll open a small restaurant for her, I think it would be one of the best gifts I could give her as a daughter. I was making popcorn in the kitchen again when I got a text message. It was no one but Jimin.

From My Daddy

Hey, what are u doing? I miss you...

I turned off my phone, I didn't want to talk to her today. I don't know why I'm so angry. I don't even know if I have the right to be angry with her, we had no relationship, or it's not clear what we are. I don't know if Jimin feels the way I feel when I'm with her. She seems easy to understand, but deep down, Jimin is a mysterious person who is difficult to know what's in her mind. But still there are times when she's really stupid. Doesn't she know what Yeji has in her mind or do all the guys, yes I consider her as a guy because she has the mentality of a guy, are so stupid and blind not to see what these bitches are up to. That's why life expectancy for men is shorter than women's.