"It's okay we're only 2 miles away from the house. I'll keep driving. Just talk with me. That's all I want Chimmy."

"Okay fine. If you're sure you aren't going to hit the car somewhere or on someone I'll just talk with you."

Jimin turned on the radio to play some pop songs and while the song was being played he talked about celebrities, their girlfriends, and lots of gossips adding more spices to make them funny and interesting; which brought a smile to the driving boy.

"Chimmy if you aren't busy today, can you stay over?"

"I came here to stay over. Hahaha. See I've read your mind. Telepathy baby."

Jungkook slightly smile as he went to the kitchen to see what his mother was doing. Jimin followed him.

"Hello, my lovelies! The food is almost ready. In fifteen minutes we all can have lunch."

Jungkook's mother said while walking here and there in the kitchen excitedly. Jungkook and Jimin both laughed when Mrs. Jeon almost put sugar on the chicken curry thinking it was salt.

"Mama...I'm going to apologize via live tonight. It will be easy if you go out to have dinner."

Jungkook didn't want to make his mother see him apologizing even though he knew she will see it later on the internet.

"Oh okay..sure my darling. I will tell papa and Joon. What about Jiminie?"

"He's staying with me. Ms. Jang wanted him to stay."

Jungkook smirked as he uttered the last sentence. Jimin was already blushing.

"Aww...sure sure. The love birds always try to seize every moment to make love. Am I right my boy?"

Jungkook's mom squeezed Jimin's reddened cheek and asked. Jimin laughed out loud trying to hide his red cheeks from his baby palms.

"Mama...can you call us when the lunch is ready?"

"Where are you going again?"

"To the garden."

"Ah okay, son."

Jungkook and Jimin again went to their calming place. They both sat on the exact bench they sat on for years whenever they wanted to talk about something which bothered them.

"Kookie...Just don't worry about Ami. I'm not taking sides but..."

"I know. That good-hearted person will never hurt me. Never. She will definitely be standing in front of me one day. When the time is right."

Jungkook kept his head on Jimin's lap and took his legs onto the bench. Jimin covered Jungkook's face from the dazzling sunlight which was directly touching Jungkook's face.

"Sunkissed."

Jungkook smiled. Jimin covered Jungkook's mouth and said,

"Sunkissed, my foot. That freaking sun is going to tan your skin."

"Fair People are trying to be tan by makeup and other stuff. It is okay to be a little bit tan Chimmy. To me, that's one of the most beautiful skin tones."

Jimin hit Jungkook's abdomen from the hand he was covering Jungkook's face. Jungkook forcefully took Jimin's hand to cover his face.

"Don't want to get kissed by the sunlight?"

"No. I won't get a kiss from anyone until I kiss her."

Jimin chuckled with his friends. But deep down he was thinking of Jungkook's love. He wondered if that girl would come. Jimin worried about his friend. He couldn't understand if he should help him to find that stranger or just ask him to let go. He always took the side of a person whom he never have seen. Because that person was the one who helped Jungkook when he couldn't.

"Let's find Ami, Kookie. Let's not give up."

Jimin said patting Jungkook's head from the hand which was at rest.

"She taught me to try. She taught me not to give up. So I will never give up Jiminie. If I ever think of giving up please stop me okay?"

Jimin nodded. His tears touched Jungkook's face without him knowing.

"Chimmy...why the hell are you crying? Wipe your tears right now."

He ordered. He hated to see tears from his loved ones eyes.

"Here are the love birds. Those rumors on the internet about you guys dating don't seem to be wrong, huh?"

Namjoon shouted while walking toward the boys.

"Park Jimin. If Ms.Jang dump you and my strange love never show up will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook asked mockingly. Jimin laughed and said,

"Of course, I would love to."

They were getting closer and closer as if they were going to kiss each other.

"Okay okay, enough drama. Let's go have lunch. Mama is waiting for us."

All three of them were about to get into the house when Jungkook saw something odd.

............................................................
............................................................

I don't know what to say-ay-ay

Guys,

Recommend me some good books to read!

Ex : My Pefrect Hyung! by  kpfics

It's a JinKook story. Read if you haven't read it! 

I'm also reading it these days.

VOTE & COMMENT.

~NORA 💀❤