6.

..........................................................

"It's weird you wanted to come here without them inviting."

Jimin said to Jungkook while walking towards the main office of the center.

"Yes. It's super weird. But I've been dreaming of my college days since Last Friday so...I wanted to see how things are happening in here."

Jungkook and Jimin walked around the buildings and gardens as the person they wanted to see wasn't there. Jimin was a little bit busy taking selfies with his fans. The staff of the center was starting to gather around the two famous artists. Jungkook wasn't sure if all the people that gathered there were fans. He was scared to get hit by eggs and get called by a name he doesn't like to hear. So he slipped away from the situation and went to the main office alone.

The table in front of Jungkook's chair had a silver color board placed in the middle saying 'Professor Wilson White'. He was the head of the center since forever.

Once Mr. White came inside the office they talked about everything other than the scandal. But at the end of the conversation, Mr. White asked Jungkook to be strong and also showed him some details he wanted. Jungkook bowed to Mr. White marking it as a Thank you and a Goodbye at the same time.

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook in front of the main office. Jungkook and Jimin passed many rooms of the building on the way out. The rooms which they didn't pay much attention to when going inside. Both of them were keeping a dead silence between them. They heard the voices of youngsters. They were howling and shouting with pain. They were asking for their medicine. The medicine to escape reality.

"I hate these noises. They only cause me even more pain."

When they were finally out of the mentally frustrating building Jungkook said.

"I don't like it when you're upset. What's the exact reason for coming here Kookie?"

Asked Jimin while following Jungkook to the car. Jimin received no answer until they were out of the rehabilitation center.

"Jiminie...I wanted to see if Ami was still working on her projects. It was the first time I asked about her so Mr. White decided to give me some information."

"Oh do those documents Mr. White gave you have any information about it?"

Jungkook passed the documents on his lap to Jimin who was in the passenger seat.

"Park Jimin! Wear your seatbelt first!"

Jungkook said when they got stuck in a traffic jam at that very moment. Jimin giggled and fastened the seatbelt in a hurry to check the documents.

"Umm...Ami has helped more than hundreds of people directly over the past five years. That's great!"

Jungkook let out a sigh. Jimin stopped reading the names in the document as the car started to move. He is someone who would feel dizzy if he read or watched something in a moving car. Motion sickness.

He put the document with a blue cover to the cabby hole and looked out to make sure he wasn't going to vomit.

"Kookie! It seems like Ami is working for the government."

"Yes. She ain't illegal anymore. She has got the approval as well. Why won't she come now?"

Jungkook was unhappy again. He knew the result of going to the rehabilitation center will only cause him pain. But the fact that Ami didn't show up yet made his pain in the heart worse.

"Kookie? Shall I drive?"

Jimin asked a little bit bothered by the Jungkook's tearful eyes, and pale color face.