3.

............................................................

Once Jimin left the house, Jungkook went back to a depressed state. He scrolled through Instagram from his fake account to see what people were saying about him.

'The viral video gave me enough courage to say this to the public.

I was a student at his college and a victim of his malicious acts. He punched me in the face several times because he ran out of drugs. Even the ones that tried to save me got severely injured by his attacks. He wasn't blamed or kicked out of the college because every single lecturer, including the dean, worshipped him. Just because he was from a rich family. My whole first year was ruined because of him. No one was there to give me a hand. So I finally decided to drop out of college and start a job. I could've gone to a better place if I hadn't faced those kinds of horrible situations. #PunishJK'

Everything on the internet wasn't true. Haters were grouping together to ruin Jungkook's career. Jungkook's best friend Jimin and his brother Jin were key witnesses to these Although Jungkook doesn't remember much about his past actions, two brothers could remember every single thing. They assured me that things were being exaggerated on the Internet. To either ruin Jungkook or draw attention to gain followers.

There were many against a few. No matter how powerful the few were, the many were too much for them to handle. The scandal became not only Jungkook's problem but also many others'.

'27-year-old singer Jeon Jungkook, also known as JK, has decided to go on a hiatus for five months after a video of his dreadful behavior in college went viral on TikTok and other social media. Although his success story showed the white part of him, the black part was recently found. The MRT Entertainment of the US hasn't made any announcements about the video other than his break for five months. The internet is burning with the posts of people who were bullied by JK. Two parties have already been created following hashtags saying "We love you JK" and "Punish JK.'

It's good to see a positive-looking hashtag, too.

Jungkook turned off his phone and closed his eyes. He forcefully tried to fall asleep, but instead of falling asleep, his mind went running to the teenage Jungkook. To his inexperienced, immature self.

Flashback

"Jungkook, this will be your house in the US. Do you like it?"

Jungkook's father asked his 17-year-old son to show him a picture of a huge two-story house. It looked like a palace because of the shades of gray and white that had been used to paint the outside of the house. There was a small garden with different kinds of flowers and a small, ingrown tree. The garden was covered with grass carpets, giving it a more natural yet magnificent look.

The inside of the house was even more alluring. All the colors were well matched and combined inside the house as well. Living room with a theater-like TV and a sofa set that connects to the kitchen. The downstairs master bedroom along with the three other bedrooms upstairs made Jungkook want to go live there right at the moment he saw those. Everything looked perfect.

"Indeed dad. This one looks so royal."

Jungkook exclaimed, taking the phone from his father's hand to zoom in and out of the picture.

"Yes. It is for my little prince."

"Just for me?"

Jungkook stopped pinching the phone and asked. Jungkook's father nodded.

"I thought it was for us."

"No Jungkook. It's only yours. We will visit you during the business trips."

Jungkook's father got up from the sofa he was sitting on and headed to his office. Jungkook ran past him and said,

"But, dad, I don't want to live there all alone."

"Don't worry, thieves from 'Home Alone' won't come to your house."

Jungkook's father typed the password to his office room to let them in. He looked calm and collected, while Jungkook looked the opposite.

"Sit there. Now tell me, Jungkook, what are you going to choose to study at college?"

Jungkook's anxiety level went up little by little with the question he was asked.

"Umm, I don't know."

"You have to decide, Jungkook. You had enough time to think about this, and now it's time for you to make the final decision. Do you have any idea about what you like?"

Jungkook wasn't listening. He was looking out of the window, and his mind was far away from where he was. He was daydreaming about being a singer. He saw himself on stage, singing to thousands of people. But he himself pulled him back to reality because he was too afraid of the future.

"Jungkook? Okay, let me help you."

Jungkook was happy to hear those words. He needed help. He needed the assistance of his loved ones. Which he didn't receive much of after his 16th birthday.

They said, 'You're now a young man who should face every high and low of your life alone.'

But Jungkook was someone who was too attached to his family. Because of his introverted nature, he had no chance of making friends that lasted forever. It was only his family that he loved so much.

"Yes, dad, please!"

"Well, you should choose a subject that has a solid future at the end of it. Like business studies. Everyone in our family did business because we loved the subject and because it had a solid career for us."

Mr. Jeon wasn't a fan of music. Therefore, he indirectly told Jungkook that music has no solid future. He was okay with Jungkook doing music as a hobby. But majoring in music wasn't on his list of options.

After Jungkook's father's 'help," Jungkook got stuck between two subjects. Business Studies and Music

Will I be like the majority of musicians who never gain popularity?

Will I be able to be a good artist?

He questioned himself. He doubted his talent.

He felt insecure.

............................................................
............................................................

Do you all understand what I've written?

You wouldn't understand the story yet. Because it hasn't even started yet.

What do you think about Jungkook's character?

Tell me! tell me!! tell me!!!

I want comments! I hate it when people just vote and leave.

~ NORA 💀❤