Chapter 9 maddies pov

How could he?! I have been with him for 2 years and this is what I get? What is wrong with him? The next day at school he is waiting for me at my locker "Maddie I can explain I-" "shut up Lucas I loved you and you cheated on me! Why would you do that?!" "Maddie-" then I take off down the hall crying. I run to Chloe who gives me a hug and says "you will be alright mads" she is amazing. I usually go to our meeting spot to get Kendall but not today. I don't want anything to do with her. She stole my boyfriend. How could I ever forgive her? I loved both of them very much. How could they do this to me?! I am very upset that Lucas and Kendall could throw away all of these years. I remember meeting Kendall. We where at dance. We where only 7 at the time. But we still where the best of friends. But I've known Chloe since we where 2. She would never hurt me like that. And she would never do it to Josh. "Hey maddie!" I hear him call me. "Do you want to sit with us?" "Well not really anyone I can sit with anymore." I say as I start tearing up. I really miss him. It's killing me. It's only been a few days and I'm still crushed. This is leaving me wondering why I ever bothered with boys. Why I even bothered with anyone.