Chapter 4 maddies pov

I hope Lucas isn't mad at me. I really love him. I am just so sad because Kenzie is in the hospital and I only came to get my mind off of it. Kenzie is my sister I really hope she is okay. Chloe looked a bit upset too. But I think that's just because of me. I am going to see Chlo today at school we always have classes together. We also are in all classes with Kendall. Lucas is taking me out to lunch today. He is so sweet. I'll tell him why I was upset I hope he isn't mad at me I love him "forever and always" by Taylor swift is our song. We listen to it every time we are feeling down. "Maddie Ziegler! Get up!" I hear my mom shout. "I'm going to the hospital for the rest of the week. It's worse then we thought. Kenzie will be there for a while. You're home alone for the rest of the week." "Okay mom I'll see you later!" She shuts the door and leaves for the hospital. Poor Kenzie. Well I need to get dressed for school. I put on a light blue crop top and some short shorts. The school has no dress code at all. I make some eggs and then I brush my teeth, put on my light blue converse and head out for school. "Lucas!" I run to him. He doesn't say anything. We kiss and hold hands until we have to part. I'll go find Kendall and Chlo I explained what happened to Kenzie, we hugged and then we went to class.