Chapter 6 maddie's pov

I love the necklace Chloe gave me. I am very sad about Lucas though. I'm going to frozen yogurt at lunch time tomorrow. We are going to talk about it. I really hope my little Kenzie is alright. i hear the song lay me down by Sam smith start to play. It's my mom calling. "hello"
"Hey mom"
She is crying
"Maddie Kenzie might not make it. She was hit pretty hard. She is injured pretty bad"
I pause recalling the incident. "I'm here for my drivers test, Mr. Brown!" "Okay we will be driving Down the street" "isn't that street a little busy?" Yes but you're driving by yourself I think you can handle it" "okay whatever you say!" She starts the car just as a huge truck comes speeding down the street smashing into Kenzie's car.
"Mom she has to make it!" I say over the phone
"Maddie keep her in you're prayers she is being very strong. I've got to go.
"Bye mom"
I hang up, bawling I call Kendall and ask if she can come over to talk. She said she would come over.
"Hey Maddie!"
"Hi Kendall"
"What's wrong mads?"
"Kenzie might not make it and I think that Lucas is going to cheat on me."
"You will make it through this mads. I'm getting a call. One second I'm going to take it on the porch."
"Okay"
Kendall goes out. Leaving me wondering who it is. She comes back inside.
"Hey who was that?
"Umm, umm uh wrong number" she hesitates
"Okay. Do you want to have a sleepover with me and Chlo?"
"No I can't tonight I have to practice a solo miss Abby gave me. "
"Okay bye kk"
"Bye"
She leaves and I'm left alone. I'll call Lucas I need him. I love him.
"Hey lucas"
"Hay mads, what's up"
"Can you come over I'm so Lonley I need you."
"Sure thing mads I'll be right over"
We hang up and he comes over with some flowers and chocolates. It takes my mind off of it all. He makes me so happy. When he leaves I am all alone for the rest of the night wondering what to do with my life.