Chapter 5 chloes pov

I feel so bad for Maddie. She is so sad that Kenzie is in the hospital. She is really not doing well. She was crying so much when she told me and kk. After school I'm going to bring her a amazing gift. I got her a necklace and I have a matching one. It's made of sterling silver with a blue diamond spelling "friends" and the other one "forever" she loves diamonds. after the bell rings I run to Josh and I's meeting spot. We kiss for an minute and then he says how he hates to be apart from me. We go and get some frozen yougurt and then he brings me to maddies house. I knock on the door and she opens it. She looks so sad. I show her the gift and her smile almost blinds me. "Oh my gosh Chlo I love them! Thank you so much you're the best friend ever!" She says giving me a big hug. "So how was lunch with Lucas? I ask. "It was fine. But it seems like something's wrong with him. Hopefully he is okay. I think he doesn't like me anymore." She says, her glow going away. "I think there is someone else." "It will be okay mad-dawg. You're strong." I assure her. "I love you Chlo bird" she says and we have a long hug. "I've got to go mads" Josh is taking my to dinner with his sister Paige tonight I'm really exited!" "Bye Chlo" Maddie says quietly "hey, you will make it through this. You're tough Maddie you're the strongest person I know." "Chloe you're the one who made me that way I love you" she said as I walked out the door.