Chapter 8 : Another Tarot Club (1)

Start from the beginning

Let's go...

Seriously, I don't even get to have one day of rest !

I just want to lie down in bed !

I arrived where Fors Wall and Xio live.

Now, I just have to wait in front of their house until Fors come out.

This is not suspicious at all.

Beyonders' spiritual intuition has absolutely no chance of warning them of my presence right away.

Hmm...

It is also possible that Miss salted fish doesn't go out all day.

Hmm...

Then why did I come then ?

Seriously...

I facepalmed.

*Mr. Fool pulling out the historical projection of 008 to reasonably make Fors go out*

Bruh, why is she really going out ? Isn't it a COINCIDENCE ?!

*coincidence ptsd.jpg*

*shrugs shoulders and just brushes it aside*

Now, let's go see Fors.

At least I didn't forget to dress up like a charlatan.

Meanwhile, Fors was going out to buy something when a girl dressed as a charlat- magician came out of a dark alley.

« Miss, it must be fate that I meet you here~. Would you like a divination ? It is free for you since you're pretty. I hope that you recommend me after that~. »

The fact that it is free is to make it easier to accept and the last sentence is to give a reasonable reason as to why it is free (to be recommended -> so more business -> so more profit).

But I don't think she will refuse anyway since I believe in Miss Salted Fish's curiosity !

(Xin Jian : I have faith !
Author : ...
Author : Should I make it fail and let Fors go on her way ?
Mr. Fool (+ 008's historical projection) : It is reasonable that Xin Jian gains the upper hand against the author.)

So Fors accepted.

« Please draw 3 cards. » I said.

Why bother asking what she wants to divine while I already have a plan ?

She drew three cards then I invited her to turn the one on the left.

It was a wheel of fortune card.

« ...You have been purchased by the ravings of Mr. Door at the full moon. »

(Author : You totally didn't not read that on the card.
Xin Jian : No, no, opening doors is related to fate...
Mr. Fool, writing : What Xin Jian is saying is reasonable.
Author : Isn't it because you're not convinced that you're writing that ? Wait, you're not even supposed to be able to pull out historical projections since you don't have any Beyonder characteristics !
Mr. Fool, still writing : As the main master of Sefirah Castle from the Fool pathway with a divine personality, it is reasonable for me to be able to pull out historical projections by leveraging the gray fog's power.
Author : ...I have a headache. How did it come to this.
Mr. Fool : You shouldn't have made me favor Xin Jian in the first place.)

Ignoring Fors' stunned face, I continued turned the cards.

« You could also die at next full moon. But don't worry ! I have a solution ! Your fate can change today ! »

Fors looked at me with hopeful eyes :

« Really ? Can you tell me the solution ?? »

That'd be 5 pounds.