chapter -14❣️

Days passed , anshika started her new life in college ..... Riya , she is her new friend... By the time they become best friends... Riya knows everything about anshika... She is always angry on abhishek .... From that they abhishek also didn't come to see her .... Nor he tried to talk with her.... Anshika is trying to forget him.... She always pretend to be Happy...

Anshika yrr I am tired of this college... Kahi ghoomne chalte Hain na " said Riya while laying on bed...

Nahi yrr... Mujhe padhna h abhi " said anshika by making her bag...

Abe yrr... Kitni boring insaan hai tu ... Mujhe nahi pta hum chalenge aur waise bhi abhi to holidays h ..... Aur humari class ka group waha ja Raha hai and mujhe nahi pta ab ... Tu bhi chalegi theek h na... " Said Riya

Acha acha theek h chalenge " said anshika and turned off the lights

Huhh finally... Now good night " said Riya and falls to sleep...

While laying on bed anshika opens her phone and started scrolling through Instagram ....
Iamabhishek_07 added new post ...... " Anshika read that notification and clicked on that notification .....
And she saw abhishek is with Sania and some other friends of him ..... His hands were on Sania's waist .....

Tears formed on anshika's eyes.... But she controlled her tears and liked that post .... Because she didn't want ... That their family know about this .... So she liked that photo with a heavy heart .... And commented a heart ♥️

And quickly put phone beside and tears started flowing through her eyes....
After sometime she falls asleep ...

On the other hand abhishek is sitting on chair and thinking about anshika .....

So many days na... I haven't talk to anshika .... I can't live without her .... Even a second but look at our fate.....
I think we weren't meant to be together ..... I just wanted to forget her .... " He was thinking suddenly a notification came to phone ....

Iamanshika_07 liked your post ...
Iamanshika_07 commented ♥️ on your post....
A small smile came to his face ... And opens his Instagram ..... and he liked her comment and replied to her ♥️🌍
And closed his Instagram

Tears flowing through his eyes.... He threw flower vase on wall and it broke into pieces....

Sania looked at abhishek and smirk appeared on her face ....

Abhi to bs shuruwat h mr abhishek singhania .... Abhi to Maine sirf tumhe tumari wife se alg Kara h .... Dheere dheere tumhe sbse alg krke .... Barbaad Kr dungi.... " She thought and quickly went to abhishek with a innocent face

Abhishek Kya Kar rahe ho tum ... Lg jaegi tumhe .... " Said Sania with a devil smile on her face....

Just stay away from me .... Okay .... I don't need your help.... And I don't need you after all.... So leave me alone .... And get out from here... " Said abhishek angrily .... And throw her out of the room....

Huhhh.... Abhishek I will not leave you... Game Maine start Kara h khatam bhi me hi krungi... " Sania thought ....

************************************
Next day , anshika woke up and started to freshen up.... After sometime she came out from the bathroom and looked at Riya who is preparing her bag .... Not school bag ... It's a trip bag ...

Ye Kya Kar ri h subah subah " said anshika while drying her hair ....

Are aaj trip pe nikalna h Hume... Mere pass abhi abhi msg aaya " said Riya while putting her clothes in bag...

What ..... Abhi ? " Said anshika

Haa abhi .... Ab jldi kr... Wrna sb chor ke chale jaenge " said Riya in a hurry

Huhhh ... Fine " said anshika and packed her bag ..... And they are ready for their trip ......

A trip to Manali.... Yeh jawani hai deewani wali...

In bus.... Anshika and Riya were talking.....

Yrr let's play some music na... " Said a boy .... And Riya looked at him with 🤤

Riya kise ghoor rahi h tu " said anshika

Dekh na yrr kitna mst lgra h wo " said Riya....

Haan to baat kr le na usse " said anshika

Are yrr... Itni hi himmat hoti ... To Kya hi baat hoti " said Riya ....

Suddenly that boy came near anshika and Riya...

Hello girls... " Said that boy ....

Hiiiiiiiiiiii...." Said Riya lovingly....and that boy smiled at her.... But he is waiting for anshika to reply him.... But she didn't even looked at him...

Ooo hello madam... Maine hello bola... Reply to do " said that boy .....

Hii ... Bsss ho gya ... " Said anshika rudely

Ouuch it's hurt " said boy while putting his hand on heart....

Nice acting haan " said anshika...

Thanks... I know I am a good actor but Maine kabhi Ghamand nahi Kia " said boy....

Hehehe funny " said anshika with a fake smile...

Waise what's your name " Riya asked ....

Ohhh... My name is Kabir ... Kabir Singh Wala .... Sorry Kabir Singh it's my original name so plZz don't laugh " said Kabir .... By hearing this anshika started laughing....

Kabir Singh Wala.... Shakal Dekhi hai... Hahahaha " anshika started laughing while putting her hand on her stomach.....

Are yr anshika tu sbka mzk bnane lgti h pgl h Kya " said Riya ....
While Kabir looking at her with amusement....

Btw , my name is anshika Malhotra " said anshika and they both hand shaked

And my name is Riya " sair Riya with a smile...

Ok ok... So friends " said Kabir...

Okay... " Said anshika and Riya...

Waise Kabir, maine tumhe kahi dekha hai " said anshika....

Are mujhe to dekha hi hoga .... Kabir Singh Wala Kabir hu na " said Kabir

And anshika again started laughing ....
While Kabir too smiled ....

No really... I am not joking " said anshika while smiling...

Jb yaad aajaye to bta Dena " said Kabir ....

And they enjoyed a lot....

************************************
After sometime ..... Kabir phone started ringing .....

Excuse me ... " Said Kabir

Hello.... ", Said Kabir...

Hey.... How's anshika " said someone

She is fine... " Said Kabir...

So you met her haan " said a boy .....

Hmm..." Said Kabir ...

Take care of her okay... " Said that boy

I will... But dare to hurt her again... orelse I will kill you " said Kabir

Ohh really... Over possessive haan " said that boy....

Yes... Like she is innocent man... I like her " said Kabir...

Don't u dare to like her .... She is mine ... Understand " said that boy...

Ohh really ... Rok sake to rok le " said Kabir and cut the call....

And smiled while looking at anshika who is sleeping while putting her head on window.....

************************************

So how's it.. ??

Waise who is Kabir ... Koi janta h ?

And Kabir kis se baat kr raha tha??

So Kabir like anshika...??

Plzz vote ....♥️♥️