chapter-12❣️

Next day anshika still sitting on couch, numb, she heard someone is Knocking on door.... So she got up and open the door.....it's Marie Aunty

How are u beta ??" She asked

I am fine aunty..." Said anshika with a low voice as she is feeling very low....after the argument between her and Abhishek

I see... Why you guys fight ? " Said aunty

It's nothing aunty ... Just a small argument..." I said with a fake smile...

I hope so.." said aunty and left

While anshika went to bathroom..and after sometime she came ...she was wearing a white kurti with red palazzo and red bandhej duppatta.... Her eyes were red due to crying ..... She made breakfast ....

Aunty call abhishek ji for breakfast" said anshika and aunty went to call abhishek but he was sleeping on floor while his head is resting on bed and blood is flowing through his hand....
He was all messed up his top 3 button oh his shirt is open and tie is hanging loosely his face become pale....
Aunty knocked on door but due to no response she came into the room and saw abhishek lying unconsciously ....

Abhishekkkkk....." Aunty shouted .... After hearing aunty voice anshika quickly rushed to his room and she saw abhishek lying on floor ..... When she saw Abhishek's Condition .... Tears started flowing through her eyes.... She sat near Abhishek and she tries to wake him up but no response....

Abhishek ... Wake up ...abhi.." said anshika while crying ..... And marry aunty called the doctor.... And then
They made abhishek lay down on bed... Anshika sprinkal water on his face... Die to which Abhishek opened his eyes a little.....

I ... Am... Sorry .... Anshika....sorry " he was saying with a low voice and he is half unconscious ....

Abhishek plzz open your eyes .... I am here look... " She said while cupping his cheeks... But he again felt unconscious

Suddenly doctors came... And started their treatment .... While anshika is looking at him.... She is feeling guilty ...

He is fine now .... Bss thode din weakness rahegi kuki blood thoda nikal gya h ..... And thodi der me inhe hosh aajaega " said doctor and left...

While anshika sat near him and looked at his hand.... She caressed his hand Slowly and kissed his hand....
And then she left for college bcoz she has to submit her assignment .....

Anshika's POV:-

After that I came to college to submit my assignment .... Every time I was thinking about him only... I don't know how can I face him... I am feeling so much guilt about tommorow...
I decided to call marry aunty....

Hello... Aunty how is abhishek " I asked her....

He is fine now... I gave him coffee and now he is sleeping " said aunty

Ohh okay... I made breakfast for him... Abhishek ji ko de Dena ... He is hungry " I said to aunty...

Haa beta I will give it to him... But you also haven't eat your food na " said aunty ....

Mera Mann nahi hai... Me Ghar aake kha lungi " I said to aunt in a low voice

Okay beta take care... " She said and I cut the call

Huhh.. finally he gain conscious" I thought and quickly I submit my all the assignments and at 5:00 pm I quickly went to home..

As I came home I saw aunt who is chopping Vegetables .... I greeted her and smiled at him ..... But I am not ready to face abhishek ji ....

I went to room and washed my face and changed my clothes into top and palazzo ..... I made a loose messy bun ....
And then I went to aunt...

Aunty wo abhishek .... " As I was about to say .... Abhishek ji came from behind with a pale face ....

Maine kha Lia tha khana... Thanks " he said without looking at me ..... And took water bottle and went to his room...
I think he is angry on me ... This made me sad...

But i can't do anything ....

Beta have your food .... You haven't ate anything since morning " said aunty

No aunty I am fine... Mera Mann ni h " I said and I came to my room... I saw abhishek ji is doing some work in his laptop on dinning table... But he ignored me ..... Tears formed in my eyes.... I wiped my tears and started doing my assignments...

It's 12:00 in the night ..... I finished my all the assignments .... I am feeling sleepy now ..... So I decided to sleep but I heard someone on door....
I saw abhishek ji who was standing with food and he came to me and puts plate on table ..... After that he hold my wrist and made me sit on chair...

Hmm... have your food anshika " he said but he didn't looked at me .....

Go for it anshika and say sorry to him.." I thought ....

Ummm.. I am sorry for what I said yesterday " I said and he looked at me

It's okay... I am not angry on u .... " He said with harsh voice and started to leave ..... But I hold his hand.....

Abhishek ji I am sorry...I am very sorry... I was just hurt by your behavior... I love u " I said with tears in my eyes ..

He wiped my tears and gave me a small smile....

Maaf Kr dia na " I asked him....

Haa Kr dia bss..... " He said and I smiled
But something is between us that bothering us.... Don't know why .... He didn't even hugged me .... Why .... What is the problem with him...
But I tried to ignore all this .... I don't want to ruin our relationship ....

Why you did this abhishek ji " I asked him while looking at his hand
But he remains silent

You made me scared .... I have never saw u like this .... " I said slowly

I can't save u from that incident .... I was too broken by this .... Mujhe kuch smj ni aa Raha tha ke main Kya Kar Raha hu ... I am sorry I will never do such type of things ... " He said with a small smile

It's okay... But plzz you never did such type of things .... Even you are in the worst face of your life.... " I said and he promised me ....

Pkka promise " he said
And I finished my dinner and he is scrolling through his phone ...

Good night anshika " he said

Ya good night .... But I have to study ", I said

Ohh okay ..... " He said with a smile and left and I was looking at him
His face is pale .... I mean like something is bothering him.... I know he will never show me... But kuch to hai.... " I thought and started studying....

 " I thought and started studying

So I hope u like it .. 🥺🥺

Plzz vote yrr🥺❣️