chapter-2❣️

Abhishek (abhi) POV:-

Sunrays directly falls on my face...
Wait ye kon so Raha h mere sath...

Wait abhi...you are married now...bhool gya..." Mind said
Ohh ya... I forget that " I said...

I saw her she is sleeping while hugging me , her hands were on chest and her head is resting on my arm....

Her hairs were on her face ...I can't clearly see her face...but she is looking cute....her soft plumpy lips ....
Control...dammit " said my mind

I got up from bed slowly without disturbing her...but I heard mom is Knocking on the door...

Beta...abhi...open tha door.." said mom..

Suddenly anshika get up with a jerk...
And she quickly get up...

Are gate kholo...aur mom se keh Dena ki me bathroom me hu.." she said and quickly went to washroom
What she is trying to do...whatever I quickly open the door...

Beta wo..ye saree anshika ko de Dena...aaj uski pehli rasoi h na..." Said mom...

Okkayy mom..." I said and mom left...

Gyin mummy " said anshika in a low voice from bathroom...

Umm..yeah.." I replied...and she quickly open the door and came outside...

Ye saree mom ne di h kaha h ki ye pehen Lena aaj pehli rasoi h " I said ...

What...are yrr..mujhe to kuch banana nahi aata..." She said while chewing her nails....

Pehle taiyaar ho jao..phir me btata hu Kya krna h...I will help u " I said while ensuring her...

Really..thank you thank you" she said with excitement....and side hugged me and went to washroom...

Wait ... what..she just hugged me ??

It's a friendly hug...idiot" said my mind
Whatever..." I said and started scrolling my phone....until she came from bathroom and I looked at her

until she came from bathroom and I looked at her

She is looking very beautiful....I mean really...with wet hairs water droplets...made her back a bit wet...

She came to dressing table and started getting ready...she put a small bindi...and Bengals in her hands...and anklet...damnn...

I started getting closer to her and she was looking at me from mirror....I take vermilion and filled between her hairs..

Now... looking beautiful wifey..." I said to her and she was shocked by my gesture...I hope she isn't feeling embarrassed....

Thank you" she said slowly with a red face...and made her way to kitchen...

Ohh shit I have to get freshen quickly...I have to help her in kitchen...shitt" I quickly take shower and went to dinning area...