A Reaction To Remember

[ after Y/n left ]

In the living room everyone gathered.

"Come on tell us Cathy," Redson says as Cathy shakes her head, "B-But I promised big sis Y/n!" She says.

"But we're your family! You won't keep secrets from your family right?" Mei asked.

"I-I...."

"You guys are so annoying, just leave Cathy alone" Macaque says as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut your mouth emo monkey" Redson and Macaque glares at each other.

"What the hell did you just say to me!?"

"You heard me!!"

"F-Fine! Please don't fight..." Cathy yelled.

[ After Cathy explained ]

Silence, not a single sound in the castle.

"G-Guys...?" Cathy Suttered, no answer. Nezha falls down on his knees, "P-Prince Nezha!?" Cathy shouted worriedly.

"I...Can't.. Believe I came to my lady's room and said that.." He whispered.

Cathy sweat dropped as she looked at Mayor whos body was shaking, his smile twitching.

"A-Ah...Is-..Is that so...?" Mayor Suttered as he shakingly puts a finger in his chin sweat dripping down his forehead.

Mk covers his blushing face, "WMTJWIRBFKJWBGOWBRBDN" He screamed as he dashed away to his room.

Tang's mouth gapped as his face turned Red, his spirit slowly leaving his body, He fainted.

"W-..WHA?! MR. TANG!, PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME!" Cathy cried out, as she rushed to a passed out Tang.

Chang'e sits down and covers her face with her legs, "how am I supposed to talk to Y/n now...!?" She muttered.

Mei whined and falls on the floor, "I can't believe i did that....Im sorry Mom, dad, dragon ancestors..." She says as little tears comes out of her eyes.

Macaque groaned and puts a hand on his head, "..Im never drinking ever again..." He blushed as his hair covered his face.

Redson stumbled back and pulled his hair, "GAHHHH" He screamed.

Monkey king chuckled, "sucks to be you guys!!" he laughed.

"SHUT UP!!!" Everyone shouted at him.

Pigsy and Sandy looked at each other.

"What is happenin'...!?"

"I don't know pigsy....I don't know..."

————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n actually explained to Cathy what happened that's how she knows.

——————————————————————————————————————————

"Achoo!" Y/n swiped her nose, "M-Maybe your sick, you should go home and re—"

Jade emperor immediately shuts his mouth as Y/n glared at him.

"That's not happening"

——————————————————————————————————————————