On the Run

"It was then that the lady bone demon played her final move, Even with the combined might of the Monkie kid and the monkey king their all was simply not enough" Tang narrated.

"pfff" Y/n tried to hold her laughter as Mei put bandage on her waist, blusing slightly.

"Thanks Mei"

"Your welcome!" Said Mei as Y/n immediately went back to sleep.

"Now any chance at hope lies in the hands of a Monkey and a kid who wishes he was a monkey"

Tang smirked as he wrote in his notebook.

Mk groaned, "Ugh, Mr. Tang! Could you quit it!"

Suddenly Tang's notebook was taken away, He looked down then let out a dramatic gasp.

"You've been reading your diary out loud literally all day, you're bumming everybody out!" Pigsy yelled.

"Wha- Hey! It's not a diary, I'm writing the next chapter! And very well too i Might add" Tang flipped to a page with a doodle of him and the Monkey king in a heart.

Pigsy looked confused.

"Hey, as long as you wrote down that whole bit with me fighting Ne zha and getting this bad boy, then we're good" Monkey king explained while he sat down as Mk bandaged his head, He laughed then yelped as Mk tightened the bandage on his head.

That made him drop the map.

"I mean the bit with the omelet thing was pretty cool!" Mk says.

"Yeah right? it was totally cool, Ha! Okay! Gather around everyone, it's monkey king story time!" Monkey king says, He laid down the map on the ground as everyone circled around it.

The monkey king flinched from the pain in his ribs before continuing.

"So I know what happened back there kind of sucked, ehm..." Monkey king glanced at Y/n.

"Almost! mega sucked" Mei says.

"Almost mega sucked" Monkey king pointed at Mei.

"But the old great sage had a trick or two up his sleeve" Monkey king explained.

Pigsy scoffed after as Monkey king deadpanned at him.

Before he could keep talking a giant flush of wind rocked the ship.

Everyone flew around along with the map.

As Y/n peacefully slept like a baby.

The map flew and crashed on Mk's face, He ran to it managing to catch it.

Placing it back down Monkey king places a piece of wood? metal? doesn't matter, on it to keep it from flying away.

"So you said, you were looking for a weapon? " MK asked monkey king.

Monkey king had a closed eye smile "Yup!"

"And? Did you find it? " Pigsy asked.

"Nope! But this map is going to help us track it down"

"It's called the samadhi fi-" he was cut off by a Tang fanboying.

"The samadhi fire!" He had stars in his eyes, shaking in excitement.

"...Yeah..that"

monkey king had his arms over and under his eyes for dramatic effect.

"the most powerful force I have ever seen....Or that was the case until i saw her chain up Lady Bone Demon" Monkey king says as he looks at Y/n's direction.