39

Toni's pov:
12.30am

„Good morning baby. We woke up extremely late" Cheryl whispered when I blinked myself out of my sleep.

I looked at her smiling and put my hands around her waist, pulling her on me.

„Good morning my love."

„Happy birthday."

„Thank you!!" I kissed her cheek and hugged her, trying to get more near her.

„I can't breathe!" she screamed laughing, and I let go of her, and she gasped for air.

„I'm so excited!" Cheryl said and stood up, „let's get ready!"

I hid my face in the pillow, and she ran into the dressing room, picking normal leggings and a white crop top.

She ran back into our room and changed her clothes, „come on!!"

„I'm not a morning person." I groaned, but she pulled me out of bed by my arm, dragging me into the bathroom.

„But you choose one." she giggled.

„Here." she picked up my toothbrush and handed it to me, putting toothpaste on it.

„ALEXA!" she yelled.

„Play Selena Gomez!"

Alexa started playing Selena Gomez and Cheryl started brushing her teeth, „ALEXA LOUDER!"

I laughed and brushed my teeth as well.
When we were done I went into the dressing room to pick my clothes for today.

I picked a black suit and changed my clothes walking back into the bedroom where Cheryl was putting makeup on, while singing.

I smiled and threw myself on the bed again, looking at her through the mirror on her makeup table.

She looked at me, also through the mirror and smirked, putting on her foundation.

„Highlighter yes? Or highlighter no?" she asked me.

„Highlighter yes."

„Highlighter?" she furrowed her eyebrows but laughed right after, „I forgot what highlighter is for a second."

"Dumbass."

She put on her highlighter and turned around to me, "like this?"

"Blend a bit more." I opened my eyes or look at her.

She nodded and blended her highlighter, while humming to the playing song.

I smiled, and she grabbed her hair straightener out of her drawer.

I stood up, walking behind her and took the hair straightener out of her hand, "I want to straight your hair." I whispered, and she looked at me through the mirror, smiling and pure love in her eyes.

"Is it already hot?" I asked and her tried to touch it, but I moved it away, "are you stupid?"

She giggled, "I'm always doing it." She said and pointed on her finger, "see, once I accidentally burned my finger."

I exhaled and hold the straightener to her, closing my eyes and standing still.

"You're literally such a baby."

"At least I'm yours." I opened my eyes and she touched it.

"It's hot enough." She looked at me.

"Turn your head." I said, and she looked into the mirror to me again.

I took a few hairs of her into my hand and carefully started to straight them.

"You're doing it so cute." She said and I smiled at her.