16

Veronica pov:

After I left Toni's dorm I ran into my room and packed Everything back into my suitcase.

"Where you are going Veronica." Sweet pea asked in shock as he saw me packing.

"Going to stay with Cheryl." I said and continued packing.

"Well, how long?" He asked and rose his eyebrows.

"I don't know pea. But now let me please just leave." I said and grabbed my suitcase. He gave me a confusing look out let me leave.

"Be careful, and don't forget to come back." He laughed and I smiled at him and left.

Only if he knew. I'm feeling so bad.

I ran to the next bus and luckily came in perfect time. I paid and the bus started. After only 20 mins I reached my goal.

The airport.

"Veronica finally!" Cheryl yelled while I ran towards her.

"No time to talk. Run, we need tickets." I said and we both ran to the office.

"Hi uh, are there still 2 places in the plane to New York free?" Cheryl asked kindly and she started tipping.

"Yes, do you want them? The flight is in 10 minutes." She asked and we nodded.

She started tipping again but gave us the tickets after. We smiled and started running again. Until we sat in the plane.

Bing*

"Toni." Cheryl said while looking at the massage she has got.

I grabbed her phone and read by myself.

"Ew." I said and our flight started.

"I like her V..." Cheryl whispered and put her phone away.

"I know baby, and I guess she likes you too, but how long would her Blondie come over?" I asked her.

"I don't know..." She said.

"Let's start our new life. OUR dreams..." I said and she started smiling.

"What about sweet pea?" She added.

"You left Toni without knowing, so I had to left him-" I started.

"What? That poor guy." She whispered yelled.

"He would tell Toni, so she could hold us back." I answered and she nodded.

I do love sweet pea. Ofc I do. But I couldn't tell him. He would call Toni and all the other stuffs. We need that to be shocking, so Toni has her revenge.

In one side I love Cheryl's idea, she wants to be a singer, so she'll be one in New York, i wanna be an actor, so I will get that. On the other side is sweets who's probably waiting for me. But it's complicated between me and him, he yelled at me every day. And I still do love him.

Cheryl's pov:

We landed after 6 hours, but I slept the whole time so whatever lol. I and Veronica water for her suitcase, yeah. I left my stuff in college, I just grabbed the important stuff:

My money,
My phone,
Pictures from me and my family,
I'm wearing my fav underwear
And I grabbed my fav makeup stuff.

So I'm alright. Veronica already and I already booked a hotel to stay in and Tomorrow I have an appointment in a music studio for my career and v one for acting, I'm so proud of her. And finally she can live her dreams.

"MY SUITCASE!!" Veronica yelled and grabbed it. I simply laughed at her actions.

"Let's go now, I'm tired it's already in the morning." She added and we started walking to our hotel.