Backrooms

An entire class suddenly go missing during a school day. Unbeknown to few, they have noclipped out of their own reality into another, filled with miles of strange mazes, and bloodthirsty creatures lurking behind every corner.

Meanwhile, a few parents of their missing children try to solve the case, and stumble across a series of strange mysteries that not only lead to a unknown source, but possibly their children's whereabouts... if they're even still alive.

———————-I like putting twists onto the lore we know and love, such as for this:

———————-
I like putting twists onto the lore we know and love, such as for this:

I also love the idea of two sides trying to uncover the mystery behind it all. While one seeks to survive, the others hunt down those they believe are responsible (SCP) to save their kids.

One of the ideas I had for this was having them escape into different levels, and not the order as put in wikis or elsewhere. Where level 0, the lobby of the backrooms itself, would serve to be the scariest and deadliest of all, the children would traverse through numerous other challenges — Poolrooms (Level 37), Memoryrooms (Level 18), Paradise (Level 14), The Voidroom (Unknown), Suburbs (Level 138), The Safe Place (Level 9), School Halls (Level 52), The End (Level 9223372036854775807), and Level 13 (Unknown).

Only two will survive.