Chapter16^2: Agent Duties (Part 1)

Don't mind the last chapter that was just for shits-
We're getting serious again, but dw the next one after these two will be fine- yeah haha-

-

Another boring morning... everything the same...the average good morning text is fine. It makes you feel a sense of belonging..but that wasn't the only notification. Marie had texted me about 2 minute's ago, asking me if I could go to octo canyon for a meeting..

Marie never asks me to meet up with her. I always end up over working myself, being agent three isn't easy.

Trying to manage, Love, Work, friends and Agent duties is hard. Even my family now..I fixed my relationship with my mom but I don't know about my dad. I think it better if I just dont talk to him, or he just doesn't talk to me.

I remember I used to be the shy little girl everyone loved. But after realizing everything that's been happening around me. I couldn't have that mindset anymore, sure I act like it. But inside I can't handle it.

I slipped on my normal shorts and a black tank top. I'd put my agent gear on top of it so it wasn't a hassle. I sneaked out of my room, as I mentioned earlier it was really early and everyone was asleep. But the hideous smell of alcohol brushed my nose...he was here, Id have to keep a low profile while leaving..

...

Just as I reached for the doorknob after dodging all the cans and bottles. And any other spilled liquid he..

???: hey...where are you going this hour.

Bubble: !! Out to open the cafe early why...

???: Well your wearing the wrong clothes.

Bubble: I'll change over there.

???: Hm, I love you sweetie.

I opened the door.

Bubble: hmph..don't waste your breath on me, there's no way I'd ever consider you my real father.

I left before he said anything else, and made my way to small manhole and jumped in.

I had to be first of course, having the reputation of Agent Three means I have to take responsibility..well for everything, almost everything.

I made it out of the other end, seeing Marie, Callie and blue.

Blueberry: Wow! Agent three is usually first, this is suprising!

Bubble: I just got backed up on stuff..

Callie: Three you always say that, you know you can talk to us!

Marie: and well..me too I guess...

Blueberry: especially me!

Bubble: thanks...anyways Blue how are you enjoying yourself?

Blueberry: eh it's good! Besides all the girls...but it's great!

Bubble: that good, and who are waiting for?..

Marie: Well.. Captain said he was coming soon with Eight, Marina and Pearl.

Bubble: huh...I haven't seen eight in a while..

Blueberry: To be completely honest I don't think many of us have either!

Rumbling came from the end of the manhole.

Marina, holding pearl: why did we go through there..

Captain cuttlefish: it's faster! Unlike whatever you younglings use now days!

Pearl: But at least it's not dirty! >:T