Chatper 10 (Part 2): 'Finally together again..'

Being together ment everything to Sketchy now, he didnt want to lose his team like last time. He had already lost Camila and Junko, he wasnt going to lose anyone else. He couldn't afford too. 

He was roaming the streets of Inkopolis again with his hoodie on. Not wanting to draw any attention to himself, nobody knew where exactly he was going but he himself knew. He was going to Pick off Front Seven and Derek, and take them under his control. They didnt deserve to be left alone. 

They're house was pretty big, so being able to tell the difference wasnt that hard. And he finally found they're house, it wasnt hard as stated before. but this house would be harder to sneak into, the windows were too small to sneak through but he would find a way. 

One of the windows was covered with fencing but it was open? that was odd but Sketchy didnt care all he cared about what to capture those three idols. And thats what he did.

He sneaked up behind Noelle, she was currently in the kitchen by herself making food. Sketchy kicked her leg.

Noelle: GAH! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
Noelle panicked.

Sketchy: We need to be together again.
He stuffed a few pills in her mouth making Noelle unconscious.

Sketchy snapped his fingers making her disappear back into they're base. But eventually Sketchy's head started to hurt

Sketchy: (what the hell is this feeling)

His head started to hurt more by the second. But he eventually got this feeling of relief but only for a couple of seconds.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! KIDNAPPING IDOLS SERIOUSLY?!

Someone spoke to him in his mind as it felt. But he was quick to respond.

How did you get the ability to talk to me. I thought I didn't give you permission to do that.

WELL I FIGURED OUT HOW, NOW GET BACK IN HERE.

I think I'll stay out for a while, it's my turn.

SERIOUSLY?! YOU TOOK OVER MY BODY FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU.

Just let me have a chance and shut your mouth.

It went silent. Sketch might have lost the ability to speak now. That Sketchy didn't care, all he wanted was revenge and that's what he would get.

He sneaked over to the recording studio where Brooke and Derek were. Those two always had wacky ideas for new songs. They were rehearsing some lines from a song they were working on.

Brooke: it doesn't sound nice that way... maybe change the Tempo here instead?

Derek: Maybe let's try it out.

The two started up they're instruments. Starting a very loud beat, nothing more than perfect timing am I right?

Sketchy sneaked into the recording studio. Sneaking past both of them, he took a bat from behind his back. Something he kept with him at all times besides those pills.

BANG

Sketchy hit Brooke in the back of her head making her fall to the floor. Derek automatically turned around the grabbed sketchy's bat, breaking it.

Sketchy: No fair~..

Derek: Quit whining and fight me Octarian disgrace.

Sketchy: Oh...alright~

The two started first fighting. But no matter what Derek did, he couldn't even touch Sketchy.

Sketchy: Stay mad hon~

Derek: JUST SHUT UP.
He threw another Punch to Sketchy's face. But sketchy teleported behind him before he could.

Sketchy grabbed one of the mic's in the recording room. Hitting Derek as hard as he could on his legs, then head.

Sketchy: Get good!~

LET ME OUT THIS ISNT OKAY, PLEASE STOP.

Sketchy hit sketch's body with the mic in his stomach.

ACK-

Say anything else and it'll be worse next time.

The voice disappeared, not speaking another word.

-

Sketchy popped a few pills in Brooke and Derek's mouths. Making them disappear once they took it.

Suddenly his walkie talkie went off again.

All targets acquired Sir.

Heh, I try my best. Keep them under control for me, I'll be there in a little.

I understand

-
Meanwhile..

Luz: WHERE DID HE RUN OFF TO. WE JUST GOT HIM BACK.

Blueberry: I know..And he took bubble again..god knows who else he took..

Luz: She grabs her big sword.
We'll find him. He's not dumb nor are we. were leaving to find him.

Blueberry: SERIOUSLY?! RIGHT NOW ITS 3AM-

Luz: DO YOU WANT TEAM MELODY BACK YES OR NO.

Blueberry: But still..the world is in catastrophe..

Luz: I know..but we'll risk everything we got..

"I stand
on the sacrifices
of a million women before me
thinking
what can i do
to make this mountain taller
so the women after me"
can see farther

END.

Chapter 10 part 2

WORLD IN CATASTROPHE.