Chapter 12^2: Recover

Warning: this chapter mentions a little bit of suicide, you do not like that please skip until the dialogue is over. Thank you.

It already has been a few days since sketchs pass. Team Melody hasn't talk to each other nor left their houses. They haven't even played Turf war for weeks, to the point they lost their ranks. They didn't feel like leaving anytime soon from their houses.

Bubble was just laying on her bed, she didn't want to do anything. And she couldn't, she didn't have the motivation to get up. She didn't even open the Cafe that day, and it would stay closed for a while. It's been closed for days actually, she didn't want to move nor do anything.

Her siblings was the only reason she would move. Having to keep them happy and take care of them is everything, It was everything.

Bubble was currently laying on her bed, Blueberry and Luz weren't in their best condition. Especially Luz, she's gone through so much she needs a break. Everyone is practically calling her a murder. It wasn't her fault..

Luz was currently in the hospital from trying to k!ll herself two days ago. Blueberry's has been with her to help her recover at least. And bubble was left to do nothing but sulk.

DIALOGUE END.

Until her phone vibrated.
She hasn't received a notification since Sketch's death.

It was her closest friend, Freddy.

✨Freddy Fazbear ✨: Hey Bubble, I heard about what happened and I'm really sorry...maybe we can hang out today if you want :3?

Bubble just stared at the text for a few seconds. Thinking about what to say, then she started typing.

💙My Squidka💙: don't worry about it, and sure :3 where do you wanna meet?

The blue check mark had shown to say he'd seen the message. And the typing animation started.

✨Freddy Fazbear ✨: How about in front of the Cafe you work at?

💙My Squidka💙: Sure that sounds nice ^^

Even though he couldn't see her, she smiled at her phone screen.

✨ Freddy Fazbear ✨: Alright see you there :D

Bubble put her phone down. She stayed in bed for a few minutes, wondering if she even should have said yes. But at that moment she didn't care, she didn't care if Freddy saw she was upset. She just wanted to get away from all the pain that happened a few days ago.

Bubble had just left her house, leaving Charlotte and Eli some food before she left. She was dressed in her regular gear, the only difference was her sweater pocket was falling off. But she still didn't care, she just kept walking.

-

She finally arrived, although there was no sign of Freddy. She remembered how he always hated the subway. She had the same issue she hated it, she mostly preferred to walk like he did. But she wasn't in a rush, Freddy was probably speed walking over here. Out of breath like he usually was.

She stood there for three more minutes scrolling through SplatNet. Until a fimilar purplish blue haired boy stood in front of her. Breathing heavily, at least trying to catch his breath.

Freddy: Sorry, I just don't like the Subway ><..

Bubble: it's fine, I know you don't like it :3..

The pair awkwardly stood there for a couple seconds until talking again.

Freddy: so where do you wanna go? ^^