"i got you, baby. relax and let me please you." Bakari mumbled.

He slapped his dick against fat ma than entered inside of her, slowly thrusting in and out.

My body tensed up. "relax. i got you." Bakari whispered, hearing him say that made me relax even more.

He leaned down and pecked my lips while stroking me. Our kisses distracted me from the initial pain that turned into pleasure after a few strokes.

I held my legs to my chest and looked Bakari in his eyes. Our eyes never left one another. "aaaa yes, right there!" i moaned, biting my lip and closing my eyes as Bakari hit my g-spot.

He grabbed ahold of my neck while kissing my lips, his other hand laid right above my head, holding him up.

The room was filled with my growing moans, skin slapping, Bakari's encouraging words, and gushing sounds. I was in pure bliss and didn't want this moment to end.

"kari, I'm cumming." I moaned as tears ran down my face.

He slowed his once fastened stroke, I came all over his throbbing dick. Bakari groaned, nutting all over my pussy.

We switched positions. Bakari was laying on his back while I climbed on top of him. I wrapped my long nails around his dick as I lowered myself onto him. "aaaah" we both moaned.

I bounced up and down his dick while bakari held my waist. My eyes rolled in the back of my head while I rode him like a pro.

I even heard Bakari moan which turned on something inside of me and I went wild, "shit baby, coat this dick with your cream." Bakari moaned, slapping my ass.

"with pleasure daddy." I smiled to myself. I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm, I rode through it.

Cream coated every inch of Bakari's thick dick, "that's it baby, keep going. I'm bout to nut again." Bakari groaned fucking me back.

I clenched my walls around his dick while it twitched inside of me. It came out and I put it back inside, fastening my pace.

"cum for me" i leaned down to kiss his lips.

Bakari's nut filled my soaking wet pussy, "that's it, daddy." I smiled hopping off of him. I took his dick in my hands and mouth, cleaning up every last bit of nut and cream.

We switched positions again, this time we were doing 69, we switched from 69 to back shots.

Bakari pulled me up by my neck while deep stroking my insides, he rubbed his thumb against my clit while he fingered me with his middle & index fingers.

Our bodies synced and became one in tune with each other. "yesss, don't stop!" was all i could think and say while he was multitasking my pussy from the front of and back.

He made me lick his fingers once I orgasmed and pushed me down on my stomach. He grabbed my waist with both of his hands and dug deeper and deeper inside of me where I could almost feel him in my stomach.

I gripped the sheets and buried my face into one of his pillows, "nah i wanna hear your sexy ass moans." Bakari demanded yanking me by my neck.

"fuck. yes, daddy!!" i whimpered like a bitch.

Unexpectedly, Bakari slowed his pace, slow stroking me until we both reached our climax.

He fell onto the bed beside me while I sat up in the bed. "Tired already?" I pouted with a hint of seduction in my voice.

"i can go all night, are you?" he licked his lips wetting them in the process.

"no. in fact I'm no where near tired." I smirked.

"shit you ain't saying nothing but a fucking word." Bakari smirked. He kissed me on my lips.

He left a trail of kisses and love bites from my neck to my inner thigh, he made love to my pussy as if it was his last meal.

I rode his face while he ate me out.

I could fill the hair from his mustache and growing goatee on my pussy, making me wetter by the second. I came all over his face.

He slurped up my juices, but some of it ran down his lips, chin and dripped down his chest.

We got in the shower, put some comfortable clothes on and cuddled in the bed. My head laid on Bakari's chest while my index finger made infinity symbols where his tattoos were.

"Mm that feel good as hell." Bakari groaned while dozing off to sleep.

His fingers rubbed my exposed back. I had on a sports bra and a pair of his boxers while Bakari had on his boxers and tight ass grey sweats.

Bakari pulled me on top of him. He shifted his body to get comfortable which made me do this same.

"stop moving yo leg," he mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"boy, you the one that put it right there. It was fine exactly where I had it at." I mugged.

I had to use the bathroom. Once I did my business I washed my hands and went back into the room seeing him knocked out and lightly snoring.

pussy put him straight to sleep I mentally gassed myself up.

I climbed on top of him, straddling him.

In his sleep he gripped my ass with both hands.

"I love you shawty." bakari mumbled in his sleep.

A huge smile crept onto my face while I laid my head in the crook of his neck, "i love you, too sleepyhead."

I dozed off right after, thinking about what we'd just done. In this moment no one could tell me nothing & Bakari couldn't do no wrong in my eyes. I was happy laying here in his arms.

Bakari is my peace & happiness.

thoughts?

bakari was jalaiah first 😩🥺🥰

do y'all think this'll affect their friendship for the good or bad?

y'all I'm in love with them 🥰🫶🏽

08/19/2022

1,577 words