𝚜𝚒𝚡

jalaiah
play cum see me by tink and toosii , wattpad tripping 😒 it got flagged.

Bakari lit another blunt that he had rolled earlier in the day, "you want to hit it?" He asked holding the blunt to my lips.

I was still had a little buzz from earlier but it was wearing off. "yes please." i nodded taking the blunt from him and taking a couple pulls from it.

I gave it back to Bakari.

We rotated it until it was all gone.

I started to feel that familiar feeling and I loved it.

I looked at Bakari as he laid under me with his eyes close, his lips looked so good. I leaned down and pecked his lips, he kissed me back while adding tongue.

He held my waist and flipped me onto my back. We continued kissing and taking off what little clothing we had on. Bakari stood up straight on the floor taking in my appearance. He pulled my leg to the edge of the bed and spread my legs open.

I watched as he kissed my inner thighs and made love to fat ma, who was already wet.

Bakari did all types of tricks with his tongue on my clit and slit while my moans grew louder and louder.

He came up for air and kissed me on my lips so I could taste my juices. "get on all fours." Bakari demanded in his raspy deep yet seductive voice.

I did what I was told and he ate me from the back while I rubbed my swollen clit. "damn, kari" i moaned, fucking him back.

Fat ma was dripping wet by the time he finished & I wanted more than just the tongue.

"Bakari, i think I'm ready." I said sort of nervously.

"are you sure?" He looked at me caring and soft eyes with little hints of desire.

"yeah, I'm ready to loose my virginity." I said, nervously awaiting his answer.

"Before we do this I'm gonna let you know, if you want to stop we stopping. I'm not gonna take advantage of you, ight. Im gonna take it slow." Bakari informed.

"ok" i nodded.

I got up from the bed and kissed him passionately, pushing him back on the bed. I made my way to his crotch, pulling his boxers off and throwing them somewhere on the floor.

My eyes widened at the size of him, it wad eight inches and thick. I grabbed the shaft and put my mouth on the tip. I deep throated every inch of him, gagging and spitting like I seen those girls do on twitter.

"got damn, where you learn to do that at?" Bakari groaned not taking his eyes off of me.

I looked at him and smiled innocently than went back to work. "fuck, I'm bout to nut." bakari spoke, biting his lip. His dick twitched in my mouth.

I did different things with my tongue on his tip while I stroked him, slowly pumping my hand up and down. "cum for me daddy" i smiled batting my lashes.

Bakari came in my mouth, I swallowed his nut. "open that mouth" Bakari instructed, I did as told.

Bakari smirked and slapped my ass as he stood up off the bed. "good girl." He kissed my lips and gently pushed me on the bed.

I laid on my back, watching and taking mental notes as Bakari stood in between my legs. He climbed on the bed and hovered over me, "take it slow." I reminded him.