𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩⋆

24: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 -𝟑:𝟑𝟑

Maias POV

I just kissed Billie. Oh my god I just kissed Billie. I stared at her dumbfounded as she held my face in her hand. God that look on her face. I could just tell, by the way she was touching me and the way she was looking at my lips. There was only one thought running through her head and I could tell it was only about me. I don't know what came over me but it happened. Should I have done that? Definitely not.

Do I regret it? Fuck no.

I told myself that I wouldn't be getting back with her. Promised myself that I wouldn't be getting back with her. I wanted to do better. Does it ever get better than Billie though? God do these thoughts ever go away?

"What are you thinking about?" Billie asks and I look at her debating if I should tell her the truth. "A lot" I respond which earns me a chuckle from Billie. I bite my lip as the tension grows thicker. "I know where we left off. I know that you have trust issues when it comes to people lying. I never intended to hurt you or make it seem like you can't trust me. I want us to be together again" Billies words caught me off guard again and just as I was about to speak she threw her hands up in defense.

"I know it's not that easy. But if you want to try just know that I am willing to put us first and work towards us being together again. I want your trust back. Shit I want you back." Billie spoke. The one thing I hate the most is liars. I can try to make room in my schedule for forgiveness...

"You don't have to make your decision now." Billie scratched the back of her neck as she was growing impatient at my silence. I smiled at her actions "I'll think about it. That good enough for now?" I asked and she smiled right back "That's more than good enough, that's great. Its perfect. Amazing" Billie responded while trying to hold back her smile. I laughed at her actions "You're gonna have to work for it so don't get too excited yet". Billie nodded frantically.

"You got any plans for the rest of the day?" I asked shyly as Billie cocked her brow "No i'm free. Why?" She was so funny when she was being stupid. I gave her a girl why else would I ask? look and that's when her eyes went wide "Oh! umm yeah what do you want to do today? We can go out or we can just chill-" Billie rambled "Ughhhhh" I cut her off with a groan. "What?" Billie asked. "Stop being so nervous around me. It's just me." I spoke as I walked to sit back down on the couch. Billie followed me hesitantly and sat a good distance away from me. I laughed at how far she was from me.

"Okay rule 1. If you want to work for it then stop acting weird. You can sit closer to me Billie. I mean you had you tongue down my throat 5 minutes ago. It wouldn't kill you if you sat next to me" I giggled as Billie groaned "I can't help it. You make me fucking nervous"

Her admitting that gave me butterflies for some reason.

Ive never heard Billie openly admit to how nervous I was making her feel. So what if I was using it to my advantage a little bit? The way she kissed me earlier must have flipped a switch in my brain. Fuck going slow i'm ready to jump the gun. I know I said Im going to make her work for it . And shit I still am but I can't help it.

I scooted closer to her and got real close to her "What is it that I do?" I asked. She tried to keep a straight face but I could see her cheeks turn a light pink. She let out a chuckle "Don't do that shit to me" she spoke lowly while turning her head. "Tell me" I said as I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face to look at me. Billie looked at my lips before speaking "You know exactly what you do to me. Stop playing dumb".

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I moved closer to her. She scanned over my body, taking her time to observe me. "Are you gonna answer me?" I asked with a smirk on my face, praying that being this close would make her kiss me like that again. Billie stared at my lips before drifting to my eyes "Maia" She spoke sternly.

I giggled as I got up and walked over to the kitchen, and to no ones surprise Billie was right behind me. I opened the freezer and took my grapes out so they can start defrosting. "Stop starting shit with me Maia" Billie said as i leaned against the counter. I smiled cockily "Or what?" looking down at my nails.

Before I knew it Billie was slowly walking towards me our chest were nearly touching. She towered above me as she stared holes into my eyes. "You confuse the fuck out of me Maia" Billie spoke, mere inches away from my face "You preached to me about honesty but you can't even be honest with me when you want me to kiss you?" Billie said before observing me one more time.

"You know i'd give you what you want if you just asked right?"

Tsunami.

Now I was the one who was dodging her eye contact. "We got to work on our communication" She spoke. Her voice sent chills down my spine as I nodded in agreement. She looked down at my lips before leaning in, kissing me. This kiss was so different than any kiss she's ever given me. It was slow, like she was really trying to take her time with me. I loved sloppy kisses, but slow and sloppy? I need her kids now.

I struggled to hold back my moans. My head was fuzzy and my heartbeat had doubled in pace. I place my hands against her sides and gripped her sweatshirt. I moaned into the kiss and I felt Billie smile a bit. She pulled back for a second just to look at me. I gasped as she lifted me onto the counter. She began kissing me again. I locked my legs around her waist as she sped up the speed of our kiss.

She was squeezing at the skin on my hips, pulling me impossibly closer to her Everything was going so fast and I was not opposed at all.

Suddenly Billie pulled away from the kiss "Fuck. Stop. Stop" She looked down at the floor as she controlled her breathing. "Im sorry just- give me one second" She turned around and quickly walked off to the bathroom with her hands in her pockets.

As I heard the bathroom door close I covered my face in embarrassment.

Oh god.

a/n: haha y'all thought y'all was getting smut.