𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

13: 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐆𝐨, 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐎𝐍 -𝟐:𝟓𝟕

My hand was on top of Billie's head as her tongue worked itself on my clit. I threw my head back in pure pleasure. She had fucked me on the kitchen counter and now she wanted to eat me out. Who am I to deny some head? So she took me up to the bedroom and now we are here.

My head rested against the headboard, looking down at her as she sucked on my clit. I let out a moan so high pitched, it was one octave away from a squeal. Her phone began to buzz. She clicked the power button twice to decline it. Then she moved to push her tongue inside of my entrance. My back arched off the bed slightly, my thighs almost wrapping themselves around her neck completely.

I began to feel uncomfortable as her phone rang again. Billie pulled back with a sigh before declining the call again. Before she could even fully bury herself in my thighs, her phone rang. Again. I caught a glimpse of the caller ID. Laura. As Billie sat up to decline the call, I turned and got off the bed, I grabbed my pants, throwing them on quickly.

"Wha- Babe wait" Billie put her hand on my shoulder "I think you should get that. It seems really important". Those were the last words I said to her before I made my way into the shower. I know I shouldn't be mad at something she can't control, but Laura knows where Billie is right now. That's the only reason she called. She knows where Billie is and she doesn't want her here with me. I can't help but let go of a few tears as the water runs down my face.

When I'm out of the shower, I find Billie sitting on the bed. Her head hung low and her phone in her hands. As I walked into my closet, she said nothing. I got dressed, underwear, a bra, and then a house dress. My body was already lotioned, as I did that and everything else in the bathroom. I came out and stood in front of Billie as she sighed. "You have to leave don't you?" I placed my hands on my hips as she nodded in embarrassment. She pulled me in and hugged my waist.

I cradled her head against my chest. I bent over a little bit to place a kiss on her lips. She whined and tried to pull me down on top of her. I pulled back and gave her a look. The 'you know if you start you won't want to stop' look. She sighed.

I walked her down to the front door. "Don't look at me like that," she spoke. I didn't even realize I was making a face "Like what?" She smiled and kissed me, only this kiss was slower and it said a lot more.

I dont want to go

I wish i could take you with me

I want to be with you forever

I Lo-

"Baby?" I snapped out of my trance and looked up at her. "I'll be back tonight ok?" She stroked my cheek as I nodded "I miss you already" She kissed my lips once more, and again and again before laughing, pushing her to stop.

"Bye babe" I waved goodbye as she got inside of her car.

I really hope our whole relationship isn't like this.

Billies POV

At Billies House

"Hey Laura. What's up-" "Where were you?" She yells, catching me completely off guard. I scratch the back of my head "I was at my girlfriends house?". Laura's eyes widened in astonishment "The girls your girlfriend now? Billie you know we have to talk before we make harsh decisions like this". I practically looked at her like she had 4 eyes "For the millionth time, her name is Maia and she's not just some girl. I really really like her. And with every other person I've dated we never had to talk to you before I asked them to be with me."

Laura sighed and took a seat on my couch chair "I'm just worried. I don't want anyone to out you before you're ready to come out." I took a seat next to Laura, placing a hand on her shoulder "Nothing is going to happen. I'll come out on my own terms, when I'm ready. My life is more than what other people see me as." I reassure her and she calms down a little.

That's when an idea strikes me

"How about you make your own judgment when you meet her?"

a/n: I got way too fixated on other shit to even remember to update this book. I don't wanna do what I did in 'is it mutual?' to y'all. if you dont know, I may or may not have ghosted for like 5 months ... I won't do that to yall.