𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐞𝐱

12: 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐆𝐚𝐛 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚 -𝟑:𝟑𝟔

I was zoned out, Billie was blasting some music while dancing around the kitchen. I can't help but think back to the message she received last night. I don't even know if she saw the message yet. What's the coincidence that the same night she asked me to be her girlfriend, her manager sent her a concerning message about me. Who even knows if it's about me.

Billie comes up behind me, snaking her arms around my waste. When I don't react or even lean into her she pauses the music on her phone. "What's wrong?" She turns me around, I shake my head but my answer wasn't good enough for her. She scanned my face with a concerning look on her own. "Do you regret saying yes? To being my girlfriend?"

I immediately shook my head no "No Billie its just, it's really nothing" She gave me a kiss on the cheek before going to sit on the couch. I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I made Billie and I vegan breakfast sandwiches. I walked over to the couch, handing her a plate. She thanked me before kissing me. I dont think I'll ever get used to her kissing me. Even the small kisses make my heart flutter. We ate in comfortable silence. Thoughts from last night are still flooding my mind.

"EWWW when did you take these?" Billie shouted out of nowhere. She turned her phone to me, showing me the pictures on her phone from last night. I laughed "I took them last night.You look so cute" She gagged at my words "I look like shit" I pushed her arm a bit "Stop it you look beautiful."

I watched as Billie made the picture of us her lock screen. I couldn't help but smile at her. Our empty plates, now on the coffee table. I laid my head on her shoulder as she rested her head on top of mine. "Do you think your management would ever make us break up?" My question was out of the blue to Billie but I needed to get it off my chest.

Billie sat up and looked down at me "How did you know about that?". I sighed "While I was taking those pictures I saw the messages from your manager. I already know she doesn't like me so... I don't know". I was now looking at my own hands as I spoke. "They can try but I'm not letting go of you. You're stuck with me now". I laughed at her words before kissing her. That kiss turned into a make out session.

Billie was laying down against the couch as I straddled her. I yelped as her hand came down harshly against my ass. "You hypnotized me with that ass," she joked as I sat up. I laughed before hopping off of her, grabbing the empty bowls before taking them to the dishwasher. Billie grunted angrily before following me. I placed the dishes in the dishwasher as Billie watched.

"I'm mad at you" She crossed her arms while standing against the counter behind me. "Why are you mad at me? Tell me what I did baby" I looked over my shoulder, washing my hands. "I wasn't done with you. I was still kissing you" she huffed as I dried my hands. "I can't kiss you all day Billie" I laughed.

She huffed and looked to the side, with her arms still crossed. I bent over and pushed my ass against her, throwing it back. She looked down and grabbed my waist, taking control. "You still mad at me baby?" I asked as she bit her lip, shaking her head no. "You're gonna make me hard. Chill out" She sighed.

I smirked and pushed my ass back against her once more "So fuck me then".

Billie didn't hesitate to pull my dress up and yank my thong down my legs. I hummed in satisfaction as the cool air hit my wet core. "Come here" Billie stood me up and placed me on the counter, spreading my legs as she leaned down. "Y'know" she began to pepper kisses along my inner thigh "I really do enjoy the food you made us"

She spread my lips apart and placed a small kiss on my clit. I let out a small whimper, desperate for her to give me what I want. "But I think you taste better than any meal" Billies words made butterflies swarm in my stomach as she attached her lips to my clit. I threw my head back, the intense feeling made my toes curl.

After a few seconds Billie pulled back to throw my legs over her shoulders. She slid her tongue down to my hole, fucking it. My juices slid down her chin and her lips. She hummed in delight. My mouth dropped open, a pornograpic moan leaving my lips. Billie couldn't take her eyes off me.

I was desperate for attention on my clit so I slid my hand down and began to run circles on my clit. Billies face completely changed as she gripped my wrist, yanking it away. I whined in frustration "please baby". She shook her head 'no' before pulling away. "What did I say about touching what's mine?" she gave me a stern look, wiping her chin.

"Just come and fuck me" I demanded.

Billie stood up and tilted her head. She nodded and pulled her sweats down. Her boxers were no where to be seen. "Were you not wearing boxers?" I question and she looks up at me, smug smirk plaster all over her face. "You fucking perv" I pulled her in, kissing her and tasting myself on her tongue "Please fuck me baby. I need it"

I palmed her dick in my hand, I felt it twitch a little bit. I hopped off the counter and stuck my ass out in her direction. "I love when you talk to me like that" she grabbed the base of her shaft and liner herself up with my hole. She covered her tip in my juices. "Yeah?" I asked, seductive and sweet. She pushed herself into me. I moaned, gripping the counter. I threw myself back on her as she gripped my waist harder.

"Fuck baby, you take me so well" I turned over my shoulder and spread my cheek apart with one hand. She threw her head back and moaned. Biting my lower lip and found myself pushing back against her even harder. I loved the way she expressed how good I was making her feel. It only brought me closer to my own orgasm.

"Billie your gonna make me cum" I whined. In response she murmured something about how she needed more of me. Thats when she wrapped my hair around her hand and pulled me up. She began to fuck into me recklessly. Her grunts and moans echoed through my ears. The feeling of her breath on my neck sent chills down my body.

"Baby I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it" I moaned, grabbing my boob to bring me some other sort of pleasure. "Fuck, I love It when you come for me. You grip around me so fucking well." She began to pant on my neck. "Im gonna cum too baby. Cum with me please"

Her words sent me into a spiral, the pressure in my stomach released as I came all over her dick. She moaned loudly, pulling out and came all over my back and my ass. I exhaled, coming down my high as she did the same.

I could do that for hours.

a/n: Initially in my google doc, there was no smut in this chapter, but I added it last minute. Any ways how do you think this first section is gonna end? please tell me. like seriously please. also I didn't spell check the last part so please tell me if nothing looks wrong. thanks. love you guys.