'Indhaanga idhu try pannunga..Indha podi Dosa,onion chutney combination adipoli ya iruku..',she tore a piece from her plate and took it near his mouth.
'Sapdunga..',she said and he gently took it from her hand.
That's when she realised,she took her hand to feed him.Her cheeks turned red,and she bit her tongue turning aside.

'Vera edhavadhu venuma ma?',Aarav asked.
'Aaluku oru halfboil solluvoma?', she asked and he nodded.
'Annaa..Rendu halfboil..',Kanmani said going near the crowd.
'Iru iru..',he stopped her.

'Naa poren..Kootama iruku',he took her plate with him and left inside the barging crowd.Even the small gesture of him made her smile.
'Ivaru enna ivlo sweet ah irukaaru..',she thought.

He came back with two plates of hot halfboils with more pepper and handed over her's.
'Thank you',she smiled and she was about to tore the white part of the halfboil,he stopped her.
'Hey hey?Enna panra?',he asked.
'Halfboil sapdren..',she replied and he nodded a no.

'Ipdiya sapduvaanga?Half boil sapdradhuku nu oru sila rules,ethics la iruku..Unaku theriyadhu?',he asked and she nodded a no.
'Inga paaru..Modhella ipdi renda madichakanum..Aprom..',he opened his mouth widely and put it on his mouth in a go making her eyes go wide.

'Ipdidha sapdanum..',he said and she chuckled.Now it was her turn too feel happy when he saw him being comfortable in her.
'Ohh Aarav the foodie!!',she shouted.
'Foodie la illa ma..Aana college days la ellam indha maadhiri adikadi roadside la sapduvom,andha palakkam dhan',he said and she nodded.

'Ippo paarunga naa podren..',she said.
'First madikanum! Aprom...',she folded it and put inside the hot halfboil inside her mouth.Her mouth formed an 'O' shape when her tongue couldn't tolerate the hotness of the halfboil.

'Paathu paathu maa..', without his knowledge he blew,near her mouth.She felt goosebumps all over her body and she shut her eyes.He pulled himself back realising what he was actually doing.When she opened her eyes she met his awkward face.

(Meanwhile the crowd:-Dei naa oruthan inga iruken da)

'Deiiiii...',he sighed in embarassment, rubbing his nape and turned aside..He slowly met her eyes.Not wanting to make the situation more awkward,she spoke.
'Sooda irundhadha gavanikala Aarav ey...',she said blinking her eyes cutely and he laughed.

'Aana nejamae vera level la irundhuchu..Chaa idha naan yepdi ivlo naal miss panne..',she clicked her tongue.
'Inime pannadha..',he said.
'Panna maaten',she shrugged, without their knowledge it became an unsaid Roadside date.

They paid and walked towards the car.
'Climate nallairuku Aarav,konjam neram nikkalam..',she said leaning on the car door.
'Hmmm..', stood near her and he received a call.

'Oru nimisham ma..',he excused himself and it was from Prakash.
'Sollu da..',he answered.
'Maapla enga da iruka?',he asked.
'Inga veliya..hmm naan Aayushi,Kanma..',he hissed when he blurted out.

'Kanmani ah?Deiii..Sollave illa?',Prakash asked.
'Dei apdila illa da.. Aayushi kaga dhan..Ava dhan Kanmani ya invite pannaa..',Aarav said.
'Appo Kanmani vandhadhu unaku pudikala?',Prakash asked.

'Apdi illa da..',he sighed.
'Haan appo unaku pudichuruku..',Prakash said and he rolled his eyes.
'Unaku ippo enna prechanai?',Aarav asked.
'Enaku onnum prechanai illa.. Ipolam vara vara neraiya maraikura..Nalaiku vaa paathukuren..',Prakash declined the call.

'Ippo yedhuku call pannaan?yedhuku cut pannaan?',Aarav shrugged and turned her side.

Kanmani was scrolling down her mobile.She was laughing at something,he loved the way how her eyes smile along with her lips.She was just wearing a simple white t-shirt and a matching cargo pants.Her hair was tied in a messy bun and few of hee hair strands kept disturbing her.

'Vaaiya moodu Aarav..Open ah sight adikira..',his mind chided and he sighed walking towards her.
'Vaanga Aarav ey pesiteengala?',she asked looking at him and he nodded.
'Hmm',her eyes again moved towards the phone.

'Aama nee single ah?committed ah?',Aarav asked and Kanmani's eyes widened.This was the very first time that he had initiated a conversation.She locked her phone and put it inside her pocket.
'Single ah irundha enna pannuveenga? committed ah irundha enna pannuveenga?',she asked smiling.

'Enaku onnum prechanai illa..',he said and she chuckled.
'Illa,Nee aniku oru paiyana venaamnu sonnella..Adhaan keten..',he explained.
'Ungaluku dha adhu oru paiyan,adhu naan paatha aaravadhu(6th) paiyan..',she rolled her eyes.

'En anna irukaan US la..ellam avan panra velai..And I'm not interested in arranged marriage..Love panni kalyanam panannum!',she said and nodded as his lips curved in amusement.

'En annan um anni un US la..Naa inga..Avanoda dream job anga enoda dream job inga..Ennaala anga poi stay panna mudiyaadhadhu,avanaala Inga stay panna mudiyaadhu..Aana avanuku naa inga thaniya irukuradhum bayam..So enaku oru kalyanam panni vechutaa,naa safe ah irupennu nenaikiraan..',she said.

'Apoo nee solla vendiyadhu dhana,Unaku love marriage dhan interest nu',he said.
'Solliten,avanum time kuduthaan..Aana yaarum love panna kedaikala Aarav ey..',she said and he chuckled loudly.

'Yaarum kedaikalaya?',he asked.
'Aama..Naanu thedite iruken..onnum amaiyala..',she sighed.
'Love namma thedi poga mudiyaadhu Kanmani, Adhu thaana varanum..',he said and she smiled.
'Laa!Aarav ey karutha pesureenga..',she slapped his shoulder and he chuckled.

'Adhaan apdi oru love enna thedi varadhuku dhan wait pannitu iruken..Adhukulla en annan poondhu kuttiya kolapikitu irukaan.. Apdi meet panna dhu aniku unga cafe la meet panna paiyanum..Aprom dha yezhavadhu(7th)paiyana ungala paathen..Ungaluku dha adhu aprom nadandhadhellam theriyume..',she said and an unknown blush crept over their face.

'Yen love marriage mela apdi oru aarvam?',he asked and she sighed.
'Vera enna love break up dhan..',she said and he frowned.
'Pudhusa iruke,podhuva love break up aanavanga lam most ah arranged marriage pakkam poiduvaanga..Nee ipdi solra?',he asked.

'Adhu apdi oru kadhai..',she sighed.
'Apdi enna kadhai?',he asked and she fake glared him.
'En break up kadhai la apdi enna aarvam ungaluku?',she asked, keeping her face seriously making him gulp.

'Illa ma..Naa apdi mean pannala..Un ishtam..Solradha irundha sollu illana venaam..',he said and she laughed loudly.
'Aarav ey!Enna naa oru mora morachadhuke bayapadreenga..Chumma Aarav ey..',she continued laughing and he glared her.

'Seri seri..Moraikaadheenga..Na solren',she said and he nodded, intending to listen.

'Adhu appo naa college 2nd year padichutu irundhe..Appo dhan avana meet panne..',she huffed.

'Nirav..'.

TO BE CONTINUED...