Chapter 9: Change

Start from the beginning

"Humm humm, we're in the public place Minjeongie." Aeri said with a devil smile. We parted off and tried to catch our breath. She gave me one last peck on the lips before she broke the hug. Shit, I already missed the warmth of her body. "Have a nice day baby." she winked at me and started the car.

"Baby and daddy huh? I think you owe me some explanations." I think it's time to tell her the truth, anyway I can never keep a secret for a long time.

Jimin's POV

Yesterday after dropping Minjeong off at her house, I went quickly to the mall. So this morning, I asked one of my assistants to deliver the package. When I saw her, I was speechless, she was beautiful, I didn't know that such creature could exist. God is a woman. I was happy to know that Minjeong had agreed to be my secretary. I had just created a new job just for her, it will allow us to be together more often. I'll have to call my father to send his men at the company to settle another desk next to mine. So this morning, I took Minjeong to her university. I never had the opportunity to have a student life, since I was a child I had private lessons which meant I never had any classmates. The campus was huge, there were students everywhere, when I arrived, a group of girls from a cheerleader team gave me seductive looks, they were so hot but not as much as my Minjeong. If I were a student, I would have had fun and I would throw a party every Friday. I was about to leave when I saw a group of guys from a basketball team I think from afar, they were watching Minjeong as if she was their next meal. There was one of them, maybe the leader of the team, he was looking at every inch of Minjeong's body and started touching the crook of his pants, immediately it makes my blood boil and I wanted one thing, to kick him but it would be stupid so I decided to do it in my way, I kissed her. I kissed her to show everyone that she was mine and that no one had the right to touch her, that they had no chance and they did not have no hope. I've never been like that with my other sugar baby, it's never bothered me that they were complimented, watched or hit on, but with Minjeong, everything is different, I can't believe I could change so much for one person. I dialed Yizhuo's number because I wanted to share what I feel with someone, and she's the best person to listen to me.

Minjeong's POV

The morning passed very quickly, the teachers were very interesting today which helped me to be focused all along. It was now the lunchtime, Aeri and I were in the cafeteria looking for a table for two. I was eating when someone lightly tapped me on the shoulder. It was Somi, the cheerleader team leader, she was a beautiful girl with beautiful shapes, all the guys were after her.

"Hum sorry, you are Minjeong right?" she asked me and I just nodded.

"I wanted to know if-the girl- I mean what's the name of the girl who was with you?" she asked shyly.

"Jimin, why?" I already knew why she was asking, Jimin was really attracting all the girls. Tsk tsk.

"Can you give me her number?" Wait, I think she didn't see when Jimin kissed me, poor girl. I was about to answer when Aeri interrupted me.

"Somi, I think you just missed the moment when they kissed. Jimin is Minjeong's girlfriend so yeah she isn't single." she tried to explain nicely. Frankly, I don't know what I would have said to her, could Jimin and I consider ourselves a couple? Our relationship was far too difficult to explain.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know Minjeong..." she became embarrassed and quickly left as well that she came.

"Minjeongie your girlfriend is already famous. You'll have to be careful from now on to be sure that no girl comes to steal it from you." she said shaking her head "So now, explain me what's the baby-daddy thing?" she wiggled her eyebrows and crossed her arms waiting for my explanation.

"I don't know where to start... You promise to keep it between us? And not to make fun of me?"

"I promise to keep your secret but I can't promise for the last thing." she seriously said.

"Arghhhh alright! Jimin and I have a special relationship... she asked me if she can be my sugar daddy and me... her sugar baby." I said without looking at Aeri.

"YAAAAH WHAT THE HELL JIMIN IS YOUR SUGA-" I put my hand on her mouth because she was screaming and everyone in the room was watching us.

"Unnie! Don't say it out loud!"

"Sorry hehe..." she scratched her nape. "So how many times have you two already fucked?"

"AERI! GOSH! Can you just for once not to talk about dirty stuff, please?" I calmly said and massaged my head. "And just to keep your mouth shut, we only did it once at the Halloween party."

"Oh don't worry, next time you'll do it." she said like trying to comfort me. I didn't want to continue the topic because I didn't want to answer any more of her stupid questions. When I was finishing eating my fruits, I even heard her say that she should find someone because apparently sex made the person blooming and I was the proof.

My mom and I were in the couch, my head was on her lap and she was stroking my hair. We were watching the Indestructible 2 and we enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I've had parties like this with my mom. I received a message and checked who it was. When I saw the name appear on the screen, I smiled like a teenage girl who talked to her crush.

From My Daddy

Hey cutie. How was your day? Did you enjoy the evening with ur mom? Miss you.

To My Daddy

Hey:) nothing special, the day went by quickly and yes, I'm watching a movie with my mom. You?

From My Daddy

Happy to hear that. Tomorrow you finish at 6:00, right? I'll pick you up at your campus and we'll go straight to my place. And you could spend the night at my place? :))

To My Daddy

Yeah at 6:00, I'll wait you at the entrance. And for the night, we'll see :))

From My Daddy

okay baby! Have a nice evening :*

To My Daddy

thanks, you too xoxo :*

Everything was changing and that's not a bad thing.