45

A.N: This song is called This Ain't No Hymn by Saint Savior.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vegas's P.O.V:

"Do we have to go?" I asked.

"Yes...This is the last one...After that no one is going to ask you about what happened anymore" Pete said.

It has been a week since our lawyer's friend posted the article about what happened to me.

And today me and Pete agreed to go on a news program to tell everyone more about the details.

"Don't worry I'll help you it's not like you're going alone" Pete said smiling.

Then put his hand on mine.

I smiled and took his hand.

"Alright then...Tonight we'll finish this" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

(Later that night)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I walked into the reception room with Pete and we both sat down in front of the TV presenter.

"We're here to talk about one of the most interesting and challenging cases that brought the social media's attention...Not just that but it also sparked a drastic change in Thailand in terms of capitalism and business...Please welcome my guests Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul and Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham" The TV presenter said.

Pete and me waiied politely.

"Alright...The court hearing gave us information on your case...Not just that but the public statement the social media network provided all showed that you were innocent and free of charges...But I'm sure our viewers would want to know more about you yourself...How did you survive all this on your own...Was there anyone who tried to help you?" The TV presenter asked.

"I escaped by myself and no...There was none" I said.

Then turned to Pete.

"Not until I met Pete" I said.

"Mr Saengtham said that he helped you because he unintentionally reported you...I'm surprised that you worked together just fine even though you were supposed to be sworn enemies" The TV presenter said.

I raised an eyebrow and pointed at myself to check if she was talking to me.

"Us? Sworn enemies? Oh please don't get me started...The things I did to that sworn enemy of mine" I said chuckling.

Pete nudged my shoulder.

"Oh well...It was difficult to work together at first but we eventually came to an agreement that helped us both" Pete said.

"What agreement?" The TV presenter asked.

"Well...Since I reported him I decided to help him clear his name...He refused at first but eventually agreed because I also needed his help" Pete said.

"The agreement he means is that he'll help clear my name and I'll help him expose his ex girlfriend's step father" I said.

"The news we have about mr Damrong and his work were proven true after the detectives did a thorough investigation...But I want mr Saengtham to tell us more about mr Damrong himself...Your ex girlfriend miss Pinara testified against him in court...But what made you think he was suspicious?" The TV presenter asked.