44

A.N: Here's the most relatable morning routine ever 🤣

Also I don't know what political science students do for work but let's pretend that journalism is one of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Vegas's P.O.V:

"So how are we going to do that again?" I asked.

"They're going to take a video of you talking about what happened and post it on a news channel" Pete said.

"Don't worry my friend is good at his job" Tine said.

The door opened and a tall guy with messed up bed hair wearing a white tank top and black shorts walked in yawning.

He stopped in front of a door and walked into the room.

He took so much time in there so I went to check.

When I walked into the room I found the guy's head dipped in the sink with water pouring over.

The fuck?

Not just that but the guy was also...He looked like he was sleeping.

Then Tine walked in and pulled him away from the water and shook his shoulders to wake him up.

The guy nodded absentmindedly and took the brush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth lazily.

"Alright we should just get going" Tine said then walked me back to the living room.

After some time the guy walked out with a toothbrush in his mouth.

He continued brushing his teeth as he opened the fridge door then put the brush down on the counter and took out the milk and started drinking right out of the bottle.

Then put the bottle back and took out some lemons and nutella and some eggs and walked over to the toaster.

He put the eggs in the water boiler and prepared some toast with nutella and some lemon juice.

The eggs were done cooking so he took them out and smashed them to the wall.

Then shoved the nutella toast in his mouth along with the eggs and gulped down the lemon juice.

He picked the toothbrush from the kitchen counter and started brushing his teeth again.

Then walked over to another room and closed the door behind him.

After some time he walked out and sat down on the sofa then turned on the TV.

"Sarawat" Tine said.

The guy looked at him then us.

"Oh...We have guests?" This Sarawat guy asked.

Tine facepalmed.

"Yes we do...I told you about them a week ago...They're here to get their story recorded" Tine said.

The other guy nodded and turned off the TV then stood up and walked into another room.

"That's the most bizarre morning routine I've ever witnessed" Pete said.