59. Failed Villain Attack (3/3)

Start from the beginning

Ojiro/Kendo: IZUKU!

Ojiro/Kendo: IZUKU!

Kiana/Ei 2: HOW DARE YOU HURT M-

*SPLATTER*

Izuku punches through the Nomu's brain, killing it before ripping its head off and crushing it underneath is feet. He sighs as his head regenerates until it was good as new.

Izuku: So.......looks like we're under attack....

Ojiro/Kendo: HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!

Izuku/Ei 2/Kiana: I dealt with worse.

Later

Tetsutetsu: WHAT IS THIS?! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

Monoma dodges a tendril slamming down against his side as Class 1B was surrounded.

Tokage: THEY'RE TOO STRONG! WE SHOULD RU-

Kendo: NOT ON MY WATCH!

They all look up to find Kendo slamming her enlargened fists onto the head of a Nomu, slamming him into the ground.

Monoma: KENDO! THANK GOODNESS I-

*BOOM*

A Nomu was immediately sliced into pieces, revealing Kirishima who held his hands out.

Kirishima: DIE!

*BAM*

He grabs a Nomu before throwing it into another, slamming them both into a tree before blowing a fireball with his chakra and incinerates their heads. Grabbing a Nomu when it was about to punch him, he switches to gripping its head back and reels his fist back.

Kirishima: 1

*BOOM*

Kirishima: 2

*BOOM*

Kirishima: THREE!

*SPLATTER*

He punches straight through the Nomu's head before throwing the body into the horizon. Meanwhile Class 1-B looks on, scared and afraid as Kirishima tears apart the Nomu stuck into the ground before wiping the blood off his arms.

Kirishima: Everyone fall back! I'll deal with this issue!.....I SAID GET TO SAFETY YOU FUCKERS!

Class 1-B scrambles away, running as Kirishima roars and charges to the dozens of Nomus who were running to him.

Later

Izumi: Guys.......we're surrounded!

Like the others Class 1B students before they ran away to safety, Class 1A was surrounded by Nomus but this time the league of villains joined them.