last part

In drishti's room...

Some goons enter and point gun on them.. they took them focefully with them on that place where vicky was doing his deal... rakshit romi's team also ready they target on that place.. but... rakshit and romi saw drishti divya and shikher  on main gate... they were tied with rope..

Rakshit:- hume kuch our plan karna hoga.. direct attack nai kar sakte..

Romi:- okk sir..

Rakshit and romi went from behind and enter on that placr....they searched vicky and his partner...

Rakshit got them....

Rakshit kept gun on him... romi kept gun on his partner...

Rakshit: jara si bhi awaaz ki to meri family se pehle teri khopari khul jayegi....

Vicky;- relaks.. me kuch nai karunga.. mujhe mat maaro chaho to kuch paise le lo..

Rakshit  punch on him...

Rakshit:- sabki apne jaisa samaj rakha he kya...

Vicky try to snatched the gun.. and gun fell on floor both fight with each other... and vicky went unconscious.... rakshit inform police..

Whole police team enter on that place they free drishti and dishi and went to arrest  vicky and his partner....

All sit in police station... and complete formalities...

Vicky:- abhi tera mera to start hua he.. vaise bhi teri biwi bahut khubsurat he..

Rakshit:- jaan le lunga teri agar meri biwi ka name bhi liya to..

Rakshit punch him again..

Vicky laugh...

Vicky:- chill bro... we will meet again...

Rakshit and romi came out..

Romi:- thanks sir aapne itni imp information humse share ki...

Rakshit:- thanks to you romi... mera saath dene k liye.. mene jo bhi hola tumne kiya.. thanks for trusting on me..

Rakshit and romi hug each other..

Romi:- ab bas thida relaks hona he..

Rakshit:- mere saath?

Romi:- noo... sir...

Rakshit laugh and patted his back he  came back to hotel room... and saw drishti and dishi were not there...

Rakshit tensed...

Rakshit:- ye log kaha chale gaye .

Drishti and dishi came with cake and shout..

All:- surprise....

Rakshit saw them and took releaved breath... rakshit went near drishti and hug her tight...

Rakshit:- me bahut darr gaya tha.. tum logo ko yaha nai dekha to..

Drishti:- are.. hum kaha jayenge... bas tumhare  liye tumhara favourite dinner and ye cake arrange karne gaye the... baitho

All sit.. rakshit cut cake and feed drishti divya and shikher... all did dinner happliy...

Divya:- ab tum dono rest karo hum chalte he..

Shikher:- rest nai karenge.. celebrate karenge...

Divya glare him and drikshit emabarresd...

Rakshit:- acchuly mujhse jyada.. jiju ko jaldi lag rahi he.. celebration ki... he na jiju..