last part

Next day..

Drikshit did not talk with each other and went to their offices..

Drishti enter in vicky's cabin..

Vicky:- drishti hume ek meeting k liye jana he come..

Drishti:- sir me ye resignation dene aayi thi..

Vicky:- kal de dena... abhi chalo.. its important..

Drishti nodded and went with him... Vicky stop car in front of farmhouse...

Drishti:- ye aap mujhe kaha laaye he...

Vicky:- me khushrat cheezon ka shoukeen hu.. our tum bahut hott ho baby... come with me..

Drishti:- nooo... iska matlab.. Rakshit ne tumhare bare me jo bhi bola tha wo sahi he.. tum bahut cheep ho..

Vicky picked her in his arms and took her forcefully in his bedroom.. drishti try to free herself from him..... he try to kiss her but rakshit came there and pulled him from his collor...

Rakshit:- meri biwi ko chune ki koshish bhi mat karna.. jaan se jayega....

Rakshit and vicky fight with each other.....and vicky went unconscious ... drishti crying hide her face in her palm..

Rakshit came near her.. and gave her hanky..

Rakshit:- lo apne aansu poch lo... mera touch karna tumhe nai pasand...

Drishti angry on him and throw hanky... she wipe her tears from her saree pallu..

Rakshit:- ab mere saath ghar chalogi ya usme bhi problem he tumhe..

Drishti:- problem hoti to aapko msg karke yaha ka adress nai batati... mujhe ghar jana he...

Rakshit:- chalo..

Drishti about to get up.. but she  fell on floor.... but rakshit did not gave his hand to her.. she glared him and get up... both start walk...

Rakshit:- itni sunsaan road he.. kuch milage bhi nai..ghar kaise jayenge...

Drishti:- walk karke.. aapko to bahut maza aata he na walk karne me... so start..

Rakshit:- okk.. i have no problem.. tum apna socho...

Drikshit start walk... and rain start again....

Drishti:- is baarish ko humse kya dushmani he...

They continue their walk and became calm.... drishti like rain.. and she enjoying in rain.. and rakshit admire her..... when drishti saw him he turned his face...

Drishti came near him...

Drishti:- agar aap kuch bolna chahte he to bol sakte he jo aapka dil bole... fir me bhi bol dungi... jo mere dil me he...

Drikshit saw in their eyes...

Rakshit:- agar mere saath rehna chahti ho to aaj hi bolo warna our try nai kar paunga...

Drishti:- me bhi aaj k baad koi try nai karna chahti..

Rakshit:- last time puch raha hu.. will you forgive me.. will you give me last chance.. in our life..

Drishti:- i already forgave you.. i want to give chance of our marriage... our life...

Drishti smile to see him.. and he smirk....

Rakshit:- last time bol raha hu... i love you.. will you love me.. will you want to be with me...

Drishti's breath becane heavy.. she was waiting for this moments from long time ago.... she was blushing

Drishti:-  i.. i love you yoo...  i want to be with you....i fell in love with  you when i saw your photo ofst time...... i love you...so deeply...

Drikshit starred each other.. and rakshit pulled her by her waist... she collied on rakshit's hard chest..He slide her hair behind her ear..

Rakshit:- i love you.. you are so beautiful....

Drishti caught his collor tight...

Drishti:- i love you too rakshit...

Rakshit cupped her cheeks from his big hands and smashed his lips on her.... nature also pouring its love on them.... their kiss became intense.. and wild... he kissed on her neck.. and drishti moan... no one want to leave each other...

Some time later...

Drishti:- rakshit late ho raha he ghar chaliye..

Rakshit:- hmm..

Drikshit hug each other happily...

Drikshit came back to home... where shikher also came back to home... shikshit hug each other..

Rakshit:- kaisa he tu..

Shikher:- thik hu bhai... aapne our bhabhi ne  divya ka bahut khayal rakha... thanks..

Rakshit:- bhai ko thanks bolta he.. maarunga saale ..

All laugh..

Divya:- wow rakshit.. tum baarish me bhig kar aa rahe ho.. tumhe to baarish bilkul bhi nai pasand na..

Rakshit:- ab pasand he.. kyoki drishti ko pasand he...

Divya:- ohhooo...

Drikshit smile to see each other..

Mahima and dishi happy to see their closeness

Mahima:- tum dono bhig gaye ho.. jao rest karo.. me dinner room me hi bhej dungi..

Drishti nodded..

Drikshit change their clothes.. and divya came with food...

Drishti:- thanks divya..

Divya:- welcome drishti... good night..

Drishti:- good night..

Divya:- rakshit agar tum chaho to aaj raat me our shikher drink party kar rahe he you both can join us...

Drikshit look each other..

Rakshit:- next time... you enjoy with your hubby and me with my wifey...

Divya smirk..

Divya:- ohho.. best of luck.. guys..

Divya went and rakshit locked the door... drishti sit for dinner..

Drishti:- bahut bhukh lagi he..

Rakshit starring her..

Rakshit:- mujhe bhi..

Drishti:- mujhe nai khane ko dekhiye... our khaiye...

Rakshit murmur:- unromantic wifey...

After dinner..

Drikshit laying in bed hugging each other... rakshit roaming his hand in her body sensualy... drishti clutched his t shirt...

Drishti:- rakshut..aap kya..

Rakshit kiss on her lips desperately... not giving her chance to kiss him back... he kissed on her ncek... she closed her eyes feeling unknown sensation in her bdy.. rakshit open her gown and she hide her face in her palm...

Rakshit:- you look beautiful.. love..

Drikshit busy in kissing each other...under blanket... their moans and groans echoing in room...

Rakshit's neglected wife became.. loveble wife... drikshit live happy life together....

THE END..