weirdly high calibers.

The Rex Rifle

so you know how there's the elephant rifle that shoots 600. nitro express? well this is the Rex rifle that shoots the fictional 800. nitro express and the infamous yet non existing 0 gauge shotgun shells. It will probably function as the first scattergun you will get. to show you the basic spread shot mechanic, rush at em then just rip them to little bits. it looks like the super shotgun from doom eternal just... not sawed off, it would have a sniper scope for long range blasting like the bombenschuss from wolfenstein old blood: long range but still lots of action. it has a ridiculous amount of strength and can only be wielded by exosuit, mech wearing, juggernauts.

the hands of god

A super powerful revolver based off of the pfeifer selizka revolver that shoots 600. nitro express. this one shoots 60 bmg sniper bullets and custom tsar bomba explosive slugs, it would look like the magnum revolver from Halo mixed with the Destiny 2 ace of cards revolver and the fourpunder from Deathloop. it has to be dual wielded cause cool and like the Rex Rifle only be used by exosuit juggernauts. the second found pistol to introduce dual wielding and akimbo weapons.

The Tommy BAR

It's what it sounds like, a mix of a tommy gun and a BAR with colt monitor parts. the gun fires 50 bmg tipped with explosive incendiary devices and armor piercing. it has a 60 round drum mag, it can fire all of its round without exploding then remote detonate the bullets. it fires bullets at the speed of 2 miles per second and it cost 200 dollars per bullet and second, its golden plated and acts as the secret god weapon. finally it can be modified to shoot 4 gauge buckshot dragons breath instead of 60 bmg.

the A.S.S.C.A.P.P.E.R

An anti tank rifle and extremely powerful sniper rifle that shoots- let me guess you were thinking like 50 bmg or 60 bmg or like 90 bmg, no the frickin 100 nitro bmg which is basically the size of a metal water bottle. its single shot and breech loading, it looks like a barrett rifle but no magazine and a gigantic barrel. it has the hand guard of the m200 intervention and a scope capable of 100x zoom, it also has a folding bipod and a extremely powerful lazer that perfectly lines up with the scope so you dont have to cant it. the bullets are made from titanium alloy that has been hollowed out and replaced with radioactive material that can pierce through 100 thick layers of concrete and steel and still nail a fully armoured man with perfect accuracy.

The fucking browning hmg handheld mod

its just a m2 browning with a mod that puts the trigger on the top of the gun and a strap behind it like the terminators minigun. And 2 belt holders that can have over 300 70 bmg rounds in it, it even has a flamethrower on it that if set right can be used like a jetpack if dual wielding(ha ha jetpack joyride). the bullets can be switched to special phosperous bullets that are basically the rifle variant of dragons breath. thats it, pretty self explanatory: its just an m2 browning you can hold.

so thats it absolutely nothing else i have run out of ideas and will now recharge my brain.

and just so anybody under the age of 12 knows, this is just concepts not real.